I'll post a few pieces of the Camphor Burl I showed in another thread a few days ago. I'll start with one piece and add as time permits. These are all still somewhat green.
I cut this piece to 12" and 4 3/4" lengths. they are at least 3 1/2" x 3 1/4" square. I'll take $19 + shipping for this one (both pieces).
There are voids all the way through, but they have very nice burl figure. I have a few more pieces that I'll post later.
In the last post, there were a few who claimed a chance at this. I believe the list is as follows:
Jimmythewoodworker
Shadetree1
Bangleguy
TxPaulie
Jimmythewoodworker:i_dunno:
If you guys want to work out the details among you, I'll post a few more in a day or two.
[attachment=9279]
[attachment=9280]
[attachment=9281]
[attachment=9282]
[attachment=9283]
[attachment=9284]
I cut this piece to 12" and 4 3/4" lengths. they are at least 3 1/2" x 3 1/4" square. I'll take $19 + shipping for this one (both pieces).
There are voids all the way through, but they have very nice burl figure. I have a few more pieces that I'll post later.
In the last post, there were a few who claimed a chance at this. I believe the list is as follows:
Jimmythewoodworker
Shadetree1
Bangleguy
TxPaulie
Jimmythewoodworker:i_dunno:
If you guys want to work out the details among you, I'll post a few more in a day or two.
[attachment=9279]
[attachment=9280]
[attachment=9281]
[attachment=9282]
[attachment=9283]
[attachment=9284]
These are pieces that will be great for casting. These are all a heavy 1" square. The two long ones are 6 1/4" long and all the others are 5 1/4" long.




I would be VERY interested 
