**ENDED** Camphor Burl

EricJS said:
txpaulie said:
Alrighty then...

Eric, let's see if'n we can work something out for the 4 pieces discussed...:i_dunno:

Thanks bunches!:cool:

p

Both 2-piece sets are sold. (Post # 1 & Post # 3.) Thanks, Paul!:cool:

So, I get home from work today and find a big heavy box waiting by the mailbox...:wacko1:

I couldn't lift it with one hand, so thought it was likely some 1/2" steel targets that I'm waiting on...:greeting:

Lo and behold, Eric sent me WAAAYYYY more wood than I paid for!

Thanks Eric!:hi2:

...and I do so love this place!

p
http://i762.Rule #2/albums/xx265/TXPaulie/pics365.jpg
 
I like it here too, but right now I'd also like to be in the Wild Outskirts of Houston to throw down a few Sierra Nevada's with you.

:drinks:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #24
txpaulie said:
EricJS said:
txpaulie said:
Alrighty then...

Eric, let's see if'n we can work something out for the 4 pieces discussed...:i_dunno:

Thanks bunches!:cool:

p

Both 2-piece sets are sold. (Post # 1 & Post # 3.) Thanks, Paul!:cool:

So, I get home from work today and find a big heavy box waiting by the mailbox...:wacko1:

I couldn't lift it with one hand, so thought it was likely some 1/2" steel targets that I'm waiting on...:greeting:

Lo and behold, Eric sent me WAAAYYYY more wood than I paid for!

Thanks Eric!:hi2:

...and I do so love this place!

p

Hope you enjoy! I just love to see the reaction when you hand a box of wood to the people at the post office: What do you HAVE in there???:rofl::rofl::dunno::biggrin:
 
Back
Top