**ENDED** Corrugata Burl Blocks

Spa City Woodworks

Member
Full Member
Messages
130
Reaction score
8
Location
Hot Springs, AR
First name
Dwain
Corrugata Burl
The length stated is workable material... actual length is longer. I left the natural edge in place in the event you want it.

Block 1
1.5"x1.5"x9.5"
$20
[attachment=9161]

Block 2
1.5"x1.5"x8.5"
$20
[attachment=9163]

Block 3
1.5"x1.5"x6"
$15
[attachment=9164]

Block 4
1.5"x1.5"x6"
$15
[attachment=9165]

Block 5 - has crack on one side - 1/8"deep
1.5"x1.5"x9"
$20
[attachment=9166][attachment=9167]

Pen Blanks(3)
3/4"x3/4"x5"
$10
[attachment=9168]

DSC_0352.webp

DSC_0354.webp

DSC_0359.webp

DSC_0360.webp

DSC_0356.webp

DSC_0357.webp

DSC_0362.webp
 
I never heard of it so never heard it pronounced either. Is it pronounced like corrugated without the ed? As in korra•gatta ?

However you say it, it's pretty.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
Kevin said:
I never heard of it so never heard it pronounced either. Is it pronounced like corrugated without the ed? As in korra•gatta ?

However you say it, it's pretty.

You got it!

AKA Rib Fruited Mallee
 
Back
Top