**ENDED** Corrugata & Red Morrel Burl

Spa City Woodworks

Member
Full Member
Messages
130
Reaction score
8
Location
Hot Springs, AR
First name
Dwain
1.5" X 1.5" X 6" - $15 ea

[attachment=9734]
[attachment=9735]
[attachment=9736]
[attachment=9737]

This one is 1.5" X 1.5" X 9" and has a slight check that can barely be seen in photo. It's about 1/8" deep - $18
[attachment=9738]


Pen Blanks 3/4" X 3/4" X 5" - $10 for each set of 3
[attachment=9744]
[attachment=9740]
[attachment=9741]
[attachment=9742]
[attachment=9743]

20120827_151557.webp

20120827_151604.webp

20120827_151613.webp

20120827_151648.webp

20120827_151657.webp

20120827_152205.webp

20120827_152211.webp

20120827_152220.webp

20120827_152224.webp

20120827_152235.webp
 
How much are you charging for the shipping per set of 3 pen blanks? Thanks!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
Sorry guys... been away for a few days and didn't monitor messages/posts.

To answer your questions:

Yes, they are green.

Shipping will be whatever method you prefer. First class will be around $2 or so. Priority Mail will be $5.35

Yes, Jon they are available. I will get you an invoice shortly. Thanks!
 
If I'm reading the thread correctly, the first 2 sets and the last 2 sets of pen blanks are spoken for ... leaving one set in the middle still available.

If I got this right, I'd like that set of red morrell pen blanks please ... :good2:

Duncan
 
Back
Top