I happened to notice some of you guys showing some interest in Curly Koa. Well, I just so happen to have a nice little stash of this stuff. saving the majority of it to put on my website to launch towards the end of this month (exoticburlwood.com). You can check it out now but you might get a bit confused by looking at the site as it has little to do with burl wood at this point
This is a gorgeous piece of koa with amazing curl figure to it. It doesn't really get much better than this piece if you ask me. It does have a pretty Gnarly 3/16" gash or worm like hole on both sides (one side worse than the other) but loads of usable material. Curly koa is one of the most expensive materials I'm aware of selling on market around $2-250 per bf. Crazy I know.
Asking $ 140 w/ free shipping via priority mail
enjoy
Matt

This is a gorgeous piece of koa with amazing curl figure to it. It doesn't really get much better than this piece if you ask me. It does have a pretty Gnarly 3/16" gash or worm like hole on both sides (one side worse than the other) but loads of usable material. Curly koa is one of the most expensive materials I'm aware of selling on market around $2-250 per bf. Crazy I know.
Asking $ 140 w/ free shipping via priority mail

enjoy
Matt



