“”ENDED “”Dry 8/4 figured Walnut

rob3232

Member
Full Member
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
4,789
Location
WI.
First name
Rob
I have two pieces that are rough planed.
#1- Crotch wood with bark inclusion. 15" long x 7" wide x 2 3/8" thick. (7 lbs) $49 plus shipping.
#2- Angel step 18" long x 9 1/2" wide x 2 1/8" thick. (9.2 lbs) $62 plus shipping.
Pictures are of dry wood and than they are misted with water.

IMG_2211.webp

IMG_2212.webp

IMG_2213.webp

IMG_2214.webp

IMG_2215.webp

IMG_2216.webp

IMG_2218.webp
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
@Mike Hill I thought that I had posted pictures of both ends of the crotch piece but now see that I didn't. Here it is. Let me know if you are still interested?

IMG_2219.webp
 
@rob3232 I'm a big of such inclusions! If @Mike Hill declines because of the inclusions, I'll scoop it up because of the inclusions.... assuming the shipping isn't too cray-cray. Fun! Thanks!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #6
@ScoutDog It's all yours if you're still interested. I also have some of the Pheasant wood with live edge that I could include to save on shipping? Send me a PM and we can go from there:drinks3:
 
Back
Top