**ENDED** Ebony/Ironwood burl for trade. Need pressure pot

Bubby

Reaction score
First name
Phillip
I have both desert and Asian ironwood burl, Mun ebony, Gabon ebony, and Black and white ebony to trade for a pressure pot.

I also have a lot of different exotic and burls that I would trade for a new or used pot.

Thanks

Bubby/Phillip

The chunks of desert ironwood just have some nice figure and color

IMG_5355.JPG

IMG_5364.JPG

IMG_5451.jpg

IMG_5460.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

IMG_5464.jpg

IMG_5469.JPG

IMG_5472.JPG

IMG_5509.PNG

Last edited:

Bubby

Reaction score
First name
Phillip
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow Phillip! You have some beautiful wood there. Wish I had a pressure pot to trade you. Good luck.

Bill
Thanks bud! I would still trade/sell some pieces if you're interested!

I have a big piece of Mun ebony that could make two peppermills.

Bill12035

Reaction score
First name
William
I just bought a bunch of stuff in the last couple of days but I am curious. What are the two logs laying in the grass? What burl is in the third pic from the bottom? What is the last pic?

Bubby

Reaction score
First name
Phillip
I just bought a bunch of stuff in the last couple of days but I am curious. What are the two logs laying in the grass? What burl is in the third pic from the bottom? What is the last pic?

The two logs are figured desert ironwood, sorry for not saying that in the original post. I also have a bigger piece that's a half a log, the other side has some of the pith. The third picture is the Asian ironwood burl, and th. piece of wood is a funky piece of B&W ebony. It's bigger than a game call.

I have a long piece of B&W that is spalted, it's really amazing! So are some of the pieces of Mun ebony that is getting harder to find.

Some of the other pieces that I have are Sindora burl, Asian olive wood burl, quartersawn curly Purple Heart and Zebrawood, and some burl caps/cutoff's( mostly Aussie burl) but I have some nice pieces of amboyna burl pieces with live edge from Thailand.

Thanks!

Bubby

Reaction score
First name
Phillip
I also have some really nice figured bookmarked black walnut. I think I have 2 or 3 other sets.

IMG_5559.PNG

IMG_5560.PNG

IMG_5561.PNG

Bubby

Reaction score
First name
Phillip
Large Mun ebony peppermill blank. Has a few cracks, but it's got some really interesting coloring(some green coloring in the black)

IMG_5590.JPG

IMG_5591.JPG

IMG_5592.JPG

Bubby

Reaction score
First name
Phillip
What size are the walnut pieces? Would you sell them?
I've never sold before but I guess that could change. The sizes are all different, I think I have some other pieces that are thicker.

1: 15 1/2" x 3 7/8" x 9/16"

2: 10 1/2" x 3 5/8" x 5/8"

3: 9 1/2" x 3 3/4" x 11/16"

If you want to pm me, we could work out a deal

Thanks

Bubby

Reaction score
First name
Phillip
You know your wood hoarding is serious when your bed is literally surrounded by it. That's some level 9000 hoarding right there!
Haha!! Ya, I don't have a great spot to store the wood, so the bedroom it is!

I've thinned out the collection some, but also added a small amount against the other wall lol

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Michele keeps saying we have no more room for any more wood. My grandson said there's room under the bed.....
Awesome looking stuff by the way.