**ENDED**European Beech for trade

healeydays

Reaction score
First name
Mike
I have a piece of European Beech that I am looking to trade or sell. It's a good size piece at approx 48" x 9"x 1".[attachment=13692]

I have had a couple requests to cut into smaller pieces. It has great markings as you can see from the pictures.

wood 6.jpg

wood 1.jpg

wood 3.jpg

wood 5.jpg

Wood 4.jpg

healeydays

Reaction score
First name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a trade in the works with firemedic.

Jean, let me know if you want board A or board B.

Mike

2 plank.jpg

firemedic

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Jean
That's pretty stuff, Mike. Idk if planes would be the best use for that!? I would want lumber as clear as possible so it looks like that would be board A. Those boards have some nice character to em.

I would still send you some pecan and a bit of pear even if you rather see those sticks go to a project a bit nicer than tools.

Just let me know, if someone wants both for some nice project I wouldn't be heart broken. I do still have some 4/4" but would always take some more! :smile:

healeydays

Reaction score
First name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
firemedic said:
That's pretty stuff, Mike. Idk if planes would be the best use for that!? I would want lumber as clear as possible so it looks like that would be board A. Those boards have some nice character to em.

I would still send you some pecan and a bit of pear even if you rather see those sticks go to a project a bit nicer than tools.

Just let me know, if someone wants both for some nice project I wouldn't be heart broken. I do still have some 4/4" but would always take some more! :smile:

Ok Jean, board A is yours. It will measure at 40" x 9" x 1" as I am going to take 10" off the bottom to clear up some imperfections. I will cut it to fit one of the USPS Large Board Game Box. Do you want them both at 20"?

Send me a PM with your address and preference...

Mike