Yes, I really did Spalt this Maple, I milled it today to best sizes I could.
I'll wax them after I post this.
Most of this is still wet, I have had this material in my cadaver farm ( Thats what I call the area in my yard set aside for this) since beggining of Summer, took the material out a few weeks ago, hosed it all down, then let sit on my outdoor rack to dry up a bit. Brought it into my shop today and milled what I could.
Some of this stuff I really don't want to sell, however disability checks just aren't cutting it, and my kids come first.
I dont know how to put a price on stuff like this, so if I go over a fair market, please tell me. Go easy on me, I am new to selling stuff other than pen blanks.
Speaking of, I will mill some pen blanks of this stuff this week.
There is some cracks in some pieces, I left them in in some cases as they either dont look to go far enough in to worry, or let future owner decide.
I do have and accept paypal.
Jim
Start with my favourite piece.
50.00 + shipping
http://i.Rule #2/xTNHK.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/ts4fH.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/kT5Fd.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/5XLZQ.jpg
This was a short time for spalting, then was placed in my shoft loft to dry all summer, it is pretty dry, and real hard.
2 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 16
12.00 + shipping
http://i.Rule #2/4RZsn.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/8c0LH.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/l17nj.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/ELlpV.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/xsCKP.jpg
This piece is knotty, wormy, great figure, still wet but very hard.
3 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 18
30.00 + shipping
http://i.Rule #2/6sRxv.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/kV3Ji.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/N1CAx.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/B2SXh.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/hcWMf.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/vScyW.jpg
I'll wax them after I post this.
Most of this is still wet, I have had this material in my cadaver farm ( Thats what I call the area in my yard set aside for this) since beggining of Summer, took the material out a few weeks ago, hosed it all down, then let sit on my outdoor rack to dry up a bit. Brought it into my shop today and milled what I could.
Some of this stuff I really don't want to sell, however disability checks just aren't cutting it, and my kids come first.
I dont know how to put a price on stuff like this, so if I go over a fair market, please tell me. Go easy on me, I am new to selling stuff other than pen blanks.
Speaking of, I will mill some pen blanks of this stuff this week.
There is some cracks in some pieces, I left them in in some cases as they either dont look to go far enough in to worry, or let future owner decide.
I do have and accept paypal.
Jim
Start with my favourite piece.
50.00 + shipping
http://i.Rule #2/xTNHK.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/ts4fH.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/kT5Fd.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/5XLZQ.jpg
This was a short time for spalting, then was placed in my shoft loft to dry all summer, it is pretty dry, and real hard.
2 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 16
12.00 + shipping
http://i.Rule #2/4RZsn.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/8c0LH.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/l17nj.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/ELlpV.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/xsCKP.jpg
This piece is knotty, wormy, great figure, still wet but very hard.
3 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 18
30.00 + shipping
http://i.Rule #2/6sRxv.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/kV3Ji.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/N1CAx.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/B2SXh.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/hcWMf.jpg
http://i.Rule #2/vScyW.jpg