**ENDED**Honduran Rosewood Burl Art Slabs **sold**

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Well you don't have to use them for that. You can use them for doorstops if you want. I was going to list these on the bay at ridiculous prices but decided to wait until until Sunday in order to give y'all first shot at a hefty discount. I couldn't find anything this size anywhere to compare.

This first one (A) measures roughly 17 x 14 x 1" this thing is huge. $135 + shipping sold

The second one (B) measures 14 x 11 x a fat 1" smaller but not as many voids so same price as B $135 + shipping.

Both for $270 free shipping.

A) I envision the voids full of turquoise tidal pools.... sold
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

B) I see this one a one of a kind mantle clock with a small classy gold mechanism.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Tom Smart

Reaction score
First name
Tom
@Kevin, I don't see door stops or clocks. Maybe pens. I will take A and try to bring myself to cut it. It may just wind up on the shelf with other stuff to pull out and look at occasionally.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Kevin, I don't see door stops or clocks. Maybe pens. I will take A and try to bring myself to cut it. It may just wind up on the shelf with other stuff to pull out and look at occasionally.

Thanks Tom. Some people have accused me of putting other stuff in boxes more than what the customer ordered, but I assure you I am a professional and would never burden you like that.

:read:

(PM coming)

Bean_counter

Reaction score
First name
Michael
If someone makes an ugly clock out of those with gold hands I'll personally hire a midget Mediterranean hit man to ring their neck! @Tony

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If someone makes an ugly clock out of those with gold hands I'll personally hire a midget Mediterranean hit man to ring their neck! @Tony

:rofl:

I was wondering how long it wqould take for someone to call me down on that. :sarcastic:

Tom Smart

Reaction score
First name
Tom
Thanks Tom. Some people have accused me of putting other stuff in boxes more than what the customer ordered, but I assure you I am a professional and would never burden you like that.

Kevin, while I applaud your professionalism, I will give you a pass, but just this once.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony

Fair warning, I'm in need of money right now, so I will take that job!! Tony

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
I'll take B, let me know if you have a similar C and I'd take it too.

Blueglass

Reaction score
First name
Les
A cool clock could be made from something like that. A person would have to avoid the cheesy plastic numbers and 1/4" thick epoxy finish. If someone did a real nice finish with just one brushed aluminum dot at the 12 it might just look sweet. A man just has to avoid cliches.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Rats.....I missed em. I'm interested if you have more. :good2:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
A cool clock could be made from something like that. A person would have to avoid the cheesy plastic numbers and 1/4" thick epoxy finish. If someone did a real nice finish with just one brushed aluminum dot at the 12 it might just look sweet. A man just has to avoid cliches.

Barnwood or maybe old spoons..............:sofa: