**ENDED** Honey Mesquite Burl

Bluestingray

Member
Full Member
Messages
709
Reaction score
461
Location
Mission, TX
First name
Gerry
Biggest I've seen. Slightly dry. Came off a felled branch. I seen it from 200 yards away. :hi2: About 120Lbs

http://i49.Rule #2/albums/f257/Jerrywashere/IMG_5675.jpg
http://i49.Rule #2/albums/f257/Jerrywashere/IMG_5676.jpg
http://i49.Rule #2/albums/f257/Jerrywashere/IMG_5677.jpg
http://i49.Rule #2/albums/f257/Jerrywashere/IMG_5678.jpg
http://i49.Rule #2/albums/f257/Jerrywashere/IMG_5679.jpg


$ PM for price.
 
For some reason, that last photo reminds me a bit of a girl I knew in college...
 
Sounds very interesting. What does something like that look like inside? Is it really figured, or will it have eyes and pinning?
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
This sale is a gamble.:drinks:

The buyer will be the first to see its inner treasure.:i_dunno:
 
Wow, that is awesome. From the Mesq Burls I have seen they are more figure (pic of Mesq Burl below). If I had the funds I would be all over this.....:cray::cray: I have read it here before from others but I say again, being broke sucks.

2012-04-17%252012.02.59.jpg
 
Bluestingray said:
This sale is a gamble.:drinks:

The buyer will be the first to see its inner treasure.:i_dunno:

It's a Forrest Gump Burl....................it's like a box of chocolates..........you never know what's inside :teethlaugh::teethlaugh::teethlaugh:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
Mother nature turned it.:sarcastic:

I really like owning this marvel of nature for the moment ( i keep havig random giggless )and

I'm thinking a price but if someone has gotta have it, let me know your magic number.
 
If you don't sell it and decide to cut it up let me know! I would have no clue how to cut it or have the equipment to do so.

It might also me worth buying just to mount it in the front yard as a yard...sculpture!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #9
kfuknives said:
If you don't sell it and decide to cut it up let me know! I would have no clue how to cut it or have the equipment to do so.

It might also me worth buying just to mount it in the front yard as a yard...sculpture!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Its a Venus with arms.:greeting:


My PM option blew fuse. Please resend PM in a couple days. This piece has interest! I think its gonna sell.
 
What is your % of Pm usage. That is where the problem usually is. Right next to compose message is I think manage folder- go in there and delete or move to get usage down............
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #11
Mike1950 said:
What is your % of Pm usage. That is where the problem usually is. Right next to compose message is I think manage folder- go in there and delete or move to get usage down............


i deleted but the % is still at max.... i cant delete them fast enough:sarcastic::wacko1:


oh, okay, i emptied trash....
again, please resubmit any PM if I havnt replied. I just may be ready for a price markdown/sale.... its almost Monday.
 
Bluestingray said:
Mike1950 said:
What is your % of Pm usage. That is where the problem usually is. Right next to compose message is I think manage folder- go in there and delete or move to get usage down............


i deleted but the % is still at max.... i cant delete them fast enough:sarcastic::wacko1:


oh, okay, i emptied trash....
again, please resubmit any PM if I havnt replied. I just may be ready for a price markdown/sale.... its almost Monday.

Disregard, missed that you already did what I suggested......
 
Bluestingray said:
Mike1950 said:
What is your % of Pm usage. That is where the problem usually is. Right next to compose message is I think manage folder- go in there and delete or move to get usage down............


i deleted but the % is still at max.... i cant delete them fast enough:sarcastic::wacko1:


oh, okay, i emptied trash....
again, please resubmit any PM if I havnt replied. I just may be ready for a price markdown/sale.... its almost Monday.

Don't feel bad I had the same problem but finally fat fingered my way through it- kinda like drivin through a new city without a map- you are lost until all of a sudden it is easy.............
 
Okay 25% off of $0.00 means super free with shipping provided, man what a deal I'll take it. :yipee: :yipee: :teethlaugh:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #18
drycreek said:
Okay 25% off of $0.00 means super free with shipping provided, man what a deal I'll take it. :yipee: :yipee: :teethlaugh:

Drycreek, you must not be familier with marketing tools. The 25% gets you in the door but "bait and switch" is the real tactic. My favorite actually. :sarcastic:
 
Bluestingray said:
justturnin said:
Bluestingray said:
:morning2:

Time for a $markdown. :irishjig: 25% off

25%off what?:treehugger: I really like it.....

Its just a catchy phrase to get your attention. i see um at stores all the time.:congratulate:

Need to win the lottery and BUY THIS . It's not being poor, I've more days in the week/month , then money
 
Back
Top