**ENDED** huge ambrosia block

davduckman2010

were ever you go-- there you are
Full Member
Messages
4,839
Reaction score
5,607
Location
oberlin ohio
First name
david
cut this nice block out of a log layin next to the barn since january. real nice figure 8 x 8 3/4 by 30 inches . big and heavy lol will cut down if someone needs a nice peice they can work with sealed entirely after pic with anchor seal. 60.00 plus shipping for the whole thing . thats one big vase or a candle stick :lol::lol::lol::lol: duckman

[attachment=9490]

[attachment=9491]

[attachment=9492]

[attachment=9493]

[attachment=9494]

[attachment=9495]

008503421cc1390b1345593804.webp

992503421cc987591345593804.webp

5245034212a995971345593642.webp

3965034212a213ae1345593642.webp

6315034212982d801345593641.webp

58150342128cc2b71345593640.webp
 
RE: hugh ambrosia block

Super duck's gotta super block! More like a mini cant. Man you could resaw that thing into some nice box wood! Nice stuff duck.
 
burn the wood, im interested in the boxes in the background!

been a long time since i spent any time i a duck blind, its been too dry around here.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
lol i think ill have to cut her in half she kinda stout. i was just releiveing stress with my saw after work . thats my medatation anymore takes me into my own little world ya know. got one of your boxes ready get it out to ya soon . ---super duck :cool::cool::cool:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
okietreedude said:
burn the wood, im interested in the boxes in the background!

been a long time since i spent any time i a duck blind, its been too dry around here.

lol cant wait early goose and teal starts on sept 1st here and morning dove . just had to blow 400.00 on some new fully flocked geese floaters damdest real looking deeks iv ever seen . unfortunatly my mill guys cuttin my logs on opening day so i got to be here . them dam boys of mine said see ya were huntin find some other help. :dash2::dash2::dash2: little bastards gota lovem :mad:
 
I believe I'd have to let the milling wait for another day. But then you get to hunt often I haven't been in a duck blind in years.

:sad:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
i would kevin but this old guy had a heart attack 6 weeks ago thats why he hasnt gotten here yet. i told him me and a couple guys would help with the grabin and stackin. hes only chargeing me 35.00 an hour if we help half what the other wood mizers up here charge coulndnt pass up the deal. besides got to learn how to do it cause im going to get one damit. ----if she says i can :blush::blush::blush::blush:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #12
dont quite know eric havent gotten a moisture reader yet its been layin in log form since january. :dunno: i sealed the whole thing after pics dave
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #15
pinky said:
davduckman2010 said:
pinky said:
Any interest in a trade?:drinks:

i got a lot more what kinda a trade you talkin duckman

I have some cherry burl or Russian olive burl. I will provide pics of the pieces if you're interested.

ya you can post em i just posted some smaller managable blocks today duckman
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #17
jimmythewoodworker said:
pinky said:
jimmythewoodworker said:
:hi: :bike2:

I'll jump in line behind Mr. Bangleman and Mr. Pinky :mocking::mocking:

:jtaew:

If you're buying, you're ahead of me.

Unless it's against :rulz: I am quite happy to allow you the chance before me :pleasantry::pleasantry::drinks:

jimmy id rather sell the big one iv got smaller blocks of this i can trade with. so if you want it its yours . but dont know shipping cost on it its kinda heavy. can you land your ship near by and pick it up :mocking::mocking::rofl::rofl:
 
Oh why must everyone enable my addiction :fit::fit: How will I ever overcome my weaknesses :dunno::dunno: Give me strength :scare3::scare3:

:sarcastic::sarcastic: Just combine this one and the other two into a purty NJ bound box :yipee::yipee:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #19
jesus jimmy :scare3:ok will do . what ya going to do when i slice that mountain of purty logs next week. you got a freebie primo choice one coming your way when i open those beast up my freind ill get back with ya got to get them boxed and weighed your somthing else mr alein :drinks: super duck
 
davduckman2010 said:
pinky said:
davduckman2010 said:
pinky said:
Any interest in a trade?:drinks:

i got a lot more what kinda a trade you talkin duckman

I have some cherry burl or Russian olive burl. I will provide pics of the pieces if you're interested.

ya you can post em i just posted some smaller managable blocks today duckman

Hey duckman
I was interested in that big block, however I think shipping would be a killer. I know someone who drives right past you a couple of times a year. maybe next time they do a trip, we can figure something out.
John
 
Back
Top