**ENDED** killer koa and amboyna

kfuknives

Member
Full Member
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
First name
Chris
Don't blame me for the prices!
Here are some things Ive been sitting on. I was going to cut them up but decided to give the buyer the option. Momma wants a new carry gun so these have to go! Pics are shown with poly on them.
Koa. Some of the coolest Ive seen. The curl is great but the color and grain are what makes it.
8x4x1 1/4 $100.00 shipped
http://i151.Rule #2/albums/s143/Bowdenknxvll/592168003_o.jpg
http://i151.Rule #2/albums/s143/Bowdenknxvll/_KGrHqR_hYE6eWu_YljBQDfC74zS_60_3.jpg
http://i151.Rule #2/albums/s143/Bowdenknxvll/2012-08-03_18-38-47_419.jpg
http://i151.Rule #2/albums/s143/Bowdenknxvll/2012-08-03_18-39-08_898-1.jpg
Amboyna Burl
8x4 1/8x1 3/16 $75.00 shipped
http://i151.Rule #2/albums/s143/Bowdenknxvll/_KGrHqR_iYE-Yvo23ugBP0qsY_ikw_60_3.jpg
Amboyna cap
9x6 1/2x1 1/8 useable. 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/8 total. $80.00 shipped
http://i151.Rule #2/albums/s143/Bowdenknxvll/590052592_o.jpg
http://i151.Rule #2/albums/s143/Bowdenknxvll/590052559_tp-1.jpg
 
:cray::cray::cray:
:fit::fit::fit:
:ill::ill::ill:

I'm not a wood-eating alien but I would eat that.

:lolol:

That is unreal.


:kewlpics:

:good2:
 
That is just pretty pretty wood. WoW.
 
Ok man, I waited for somebody else to take care of this... But I guess nobody is going to do it... Since its for a good cause, I must buy that Koa.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #10
Last day for these, if they dont sell Im going to cut them up. Take 10.00 off each of the remaining amboyna pieces
 
Back
Top