**ENDED** Knife Scale Blanks - Price Cut

justturnin

Member
Banned
Full Member
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
253
Location
Klein, TX
First name
Chris
Hot out of the oven. A-D are super spalted end grain River Birch stabilized and E is Jumpin' Cholla cast in Alumilite Urethane Resin

The Cholla will have some small holes that were closed off to the resin, these can easily be filled with a little CA.

Dimensions are on the blanks.

River Birch - $10 each
Jumpin' Cholla $15

1st Pic Dry
2012-10-12%252014.16.51.jpg


Same side hit with some water
2012-10-12%252014.17.34.jpg


Back Side
2012-10-12%252014.18.42.jpg
 
RE: Knife Scale Blanks

justturnin said:
Hot out of the oven. A-D are super spalted end grain River Birch stabilized and E is Jumpin' Cholla cast in Alumilite Urethane Resin

The Cholla will have some small holes that were closed off to the resin, these can easily be filled with a little CA.

Dimensions are on the blanks.

River Birch - $15 each
Jumpin' Cholla $20

1st Pic Dry
2012-10-12%252014.16.51.jpg


Same side hit with some water
2012-10-12%252014.17.34.jpg


Back Side
2012-10-12%252014.18.42.jpg

BOO !!! Hiss !! I am going to cry FOUL !! Chris is clearly trying to steal my moniker of " Shoeless " You and me are getting a divorce buddy !!!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU !!:rotflmao3::rotflmao3::rotflmao3::rotflmao3::lolol:
 
RE: Knife Scale Blanks

No kidding of the "superspalt" those look amazing! Did you spalt them yourself or was that a lucky tree find?
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
RE: Knife Scale Blanks

I didn't splat these. We have been a little dry here so I have not had much success in spalting. Most wood dry rots before it spalts lately.

Cory, I may have another one in the shop but if not I may be able to get you some. Let me know.

Prices too High? I just cut them. I would like to get rid of these.
 
This forum is going to get me divorced!:scare3:
Please PM me with info on both cholla pieces.
Thanks, I think.:wacko3::lolol:
Tom
 
West River WoodWorks said:
This forum is going to get me divorced!:scare3:
Please PM me with info on both cholla pieces.
Thanks, I think.:wacko3::lolol:
Tom

I can think of worse forums that would get you divorced.:cool:

after all this is a wood trading site so selling isn't what all the deals are. Don't ask don't tell is always an option....
Bill
 
Back
Top