"ENDED" Koa 5”x 5” x 9 1/2”

rob3232

Member
Full Member
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
4,789
Location
WI.
First name
Rob
Air dried. It has some nice figure and color. 6.6 lbs. $52 plus shipping conus only.

IMG_2627.webp

IMG_2626.webp

IMG_2625.webp
 
I almost bought it yesterday but decided to leave it for you! Lol! I need to use up what I already have.
 
Send it to me! And get that lighter away from the wood!
Just in case you weren’t aware, the Bic lighter (historically blue in color) was introduced by @Kenbo to demonstrate the size of small parts he was working on during his model builds. It became an iconic symbol to display next to things on WB for proportionally. The symbolism was never intended to indicate lighting wood on fire. Chuck
 
Just in case you weren’t aware, the Bic lighter (historically blue in color) was introduced by @Kenbo to demonstrate the size of small parts he was working on during his model builds. It became an iconic symbol to display next to things on WB for proportionally. The symbolism was never intended to indicate lighting wood on fire. Chuck
in this case not even lighting money on fire
 
Just in case you weren’t aware, the Bic lighter (historically blue in color) was introduced by @Kenbo to demonstrate the size of small parts he was working on during his model builds. It became an iconic symbol to display next to things on WB for proportionally. The symbolism was never intended to indicate lighting wood on fire. Chuck
Thanks. I was kidding. I had just sworn to myself not to buy more wood when I saw the koa. Oh well.
 
I almost bought it yesterday but decided to leave it for you! Lol! I need to use up what I already have.
Same here! I have too much I need to turn now. And I just got some "free wood" Two big (relatively) cherry and walnut branches fell in my yard yesterday. Sweat equity!
 
Just in case you weren’t aware, the Bic lighter (historically blue in color) was introduced by @Kenbo to demonstrate the size of small parts he was working on during his model builds. It became an iconic symbol to display next to things on WB for proportionally. The symbolism was never intended to indicate lighting wood on fire. Chuck
We need to keep the lighter going, i forgot about it over the years, ill pick it back up, thanks !
 
Gotta watch out for them blue lighters though. I've seen some tiny ones as bell as some biggie ones!
 
Back
Top