gvwp Member Full Member Messages 1,927 Reaction score 2,045 Location Brazil, Indiana First name David Aug 20, 2012 #1 Here are a few large ambrosia Maple blanks. Nice heavy figure in each block. Blanks G and H measure 12 X 12 X 3" and are $42 delivered. Blanks R and T are 12 X 12 X 4" and are $49 delivered. Choose by letter. [attachment=9478] [attachment=9479] [attachment=9480] [attachment=9481]
Here are a few large ambrosia Maple blanks. Nice heavy figure in each block. Blanks G and H measure 12 X 12 X 3" and are $42 delivered. Blanks R and T are 12 X 12 X 4" and are $49 delivered. Choose by letter. [attachment=9478] [attachment=9479] [attachment=9480] [attachment=9481]
BangleGuy Member Full Member Messages 2,030 Reaction score 1,575 Location Western Colorado First name Eric Aug 20, 2012 #2 I am interested in 'T', how wet is it and can anyone weigh in on how much Maple cracks when drying?
gvwp Member Full Member Messages 1,927 Reaction score 2,045 Location Brazil, Indiana First name David Aug 21, 2012 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 BangleGuy said: I am interested in 'T', how wet is it and can anyone weigh in on how much Maple cracks when drying? Click to expand... All blanks are fresh sawn and completely sealed with Anchorseal. Maple is fairly stable when drying as long as you don't expose to extremely low humidity or high heat.
BangleGuy said: I am interested in 'T', how wet is it and can anyone weigh in on how much Maple cracks when drying? Click to expand... All blanks are fresh sawn and completely sealed with Anchorseal. Maple is fairly stable when drying as long as you don't expose to extremely low humidity or high heat.
BangleGuy Member Full Member Messages 2,030 Reaction score 1,575 Location Western Colorado First name Eric Aug 21, 2012 #4 I am still thinking... Wet wood has been giving me some troubles lately.
BangleGuy Member Full Member Messages 2,030 Reaction score 1,575 Location Western Colorado First name Eric Aug 23, 2012 #5 I will take R if it is still available. PM sent.
gvwp Member Full Member Messages 1,927 Reaction score 2,045 Location Brazil, Indiana First name David Aug 25, 2012 Thread Starter Thread Starter #6 BangleGuy said: I will take R if it is still available. PM sent. Click to expand... R is yours Eric. Thanks. David
BangleGuy said: I will take R if it is still available. PM sent. Click to expand... R is yours Eric. Thanks. David