D dougdeg Member Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location michigan First name Doug Nov 22, 2012 #1 We have a white oak log largest slab is 63" wide 3" thick and 14' long. These would make some great tables, Material is green asking $7500 for the full log Also have some elm slabs up to 43" wide
We have a white oak log largest slab is 63" wide 3" thick and 14' long. These would make some great tables, Material is green asking $7500 for the full log Also have some elm slabs up to 43" wide
Mike1950 Founding Member Founding Member Full Member Messages 30,126 Reaction score 46,209 Location Eastern Washington First name Mike Nov 22, 2012 #2 RE: Large Red Oak Slabs Doug Nice slab- Please read all the rules. After you get 5 posts you will be able to pm. I removed your phone number. If somebody wants it I am sure they will contact you in open forum.
RE: Large Red Oak Slabs Doug Nice slab- Please read all the rules. After you get 5 posts you will be able to pm. I removed your phone number. If somebody wants it I am sure they will contact you in open forum.