ENDED Mahogany

This is a great haul John and mahalo for offering these and take great info. and pics.
I am tempered to take more (the quarter sawn blocks are narrow for what I need), but I have to leave some for the folks here. I am interested in 3 out of the 6. I would like the following:

#2
38-7/8” x 3-3/8” x 2.625” T
FS @ 6.2 lbs.

#3
22” x 13.875” x 2.125”
Qtr sawn @ 13.4 lbs.

#6
27.4” x 13.5” x 1-13/16”
RS @ 12.6 lbs.

I am going to ask if you can cross cut off the long piece, so the length of the packaging don’t reach 40” with the shorter boards- I am off the computer now, but I will work out the length as I need to fit 2 pieces in that block (it will probably be 32-33”) and get back to you in the am.

Arn
 
I do have a deal via private deal with John for pieces #2, #3 and #6.

Mahalo John!

Arn
 
John #1 you have marked rift sawn- is the end grain all rift or does it deviate? Trying to how much of a deviation there is and whether there is a quartered portion or something 20° max in the grain off 90°

Arn
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #14
Received payment for 4 and 5 today, thanks.

Below cut and pasted from pm…

Wednesday at 10:52 AM

That is great John. Just want to let you know that I received a UPS notification that all 3 packages has been delivered to my friend’s UPS access point.

Mahalo,

Arn

“Not I, not I, but the wind that blows through me,” says D. H. Lawrence.
 
Back
Top