Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Jul 28, 2025 #1 Nice figure but they have small bug holes so can’t use them for intended purpose. $45 $40 $35 cash or check only delivered. Last edited: Jul 31, 2025
Nice figure but they have small bug holes so can’t use them for intended purpose. $45 $40 $35 cash or check only delivered.
Nature Man Member Full Member Messages 18,416 Reaction score 18,949 Location Bulverde, TX First name Chuck Jul 28, 2025 #2 @SEN @Billy @TheGrainMill
Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Jul 31, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Reduced look again, too good for firewood.
Phil.H Member Full Member Messages 1,060 Reaction score 3,973 Location Gardner, Ma. First name Phil Jul 31, 2025 #4 I'll take em for 35. Will get the cash out ASAPs.
Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Jul 31, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #5 Yours Phil pm sent
A Alancw Member Full Member Messages 1,367 Reaction score 3,880 Location Orange, CA First name Alan Jul 31, 2025 #6 Phil.H said: I'll take em for 35. Will get the cash out ASAPs. Click to expand... Why did I know that would happen? We are addicted.
Phil.H said: I'll take em for 35. Will get the cash out ASAPs. Click to expand... Why did I know that would happen? We are addicted.
Phil.H Member Full Member Messages 1,060 Reaction score 3,973 Location Gardner, Ma. First name Phil Aug 1, 2025 #7 Alancw said: Why did I know that would happen? We are addicted. Click to expand... I know! I need to stay away from here or I'll never finish with all the wood I've got! My outside stash is feeling left out! Lol!
Alancw said: Why did I know that would happen? We are addicted. Click to expand... I know! I need to stay away from here or I'll never finish with all the wood I've got! My outside stash is feeling left out! Lol!
Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Aug 1, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #8 Package sent
Phil.H Member Full Member Messages 1,060 Reaction score 3,973 Location Gardner, Ma. First name Phil Aug 4, 2025 #9 Package received.
Jonkou Member Full Member Messages 3,006 Reaction score 8,620 Location Alton Bay NH First name John Aug 4, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #10 Payment received, thanks