here are a few from this years harvest! green and waxed. please excuse the wax , i wax the hell out of my burl. I don't like loosing any



first one is a cherry burl
3 x 6 x 8 40$ shipping included
[attachment=11128]
[attachment=11129]
next one is a curly red maple burl. I have never seen maple that looks like this stuff. the white sap wood has intense curl in it.
10 x 4 x 2 1/2 40$ shipping included
[attachment=11130]
[attachment=11131]
[attachment=11132]
next one is also a curly red maple burl
1 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 8 3/4
25$ shipping included
[attachment=11133]
[attachment=11134]




first one is a cherry burl
3 x 6 x 8 40$ shipping included
[attachment=11128]
[attachment=11129]
next one is a curly red maple burl. I have never seen maple that looks like this stuff. the white sap wood has intense curl in it.
10 x 4 x 2 1/2 40$ shipping included
[attachment=11130]
[attachment=11131]
[attachment=11132]
next one is also a curly red maple burl
1 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 8 3/4
25$ shipping included
[attachment=11133]
[attachment=11134]