[Ended] Massive 72 lb. Manzanita Burl $225 + shipping

GraciePuppie

Member
Full Member
Messages
115
Reaction score
192
Location
Weed, CA
First name
Jen
This heavy burl has a ton of color. There are still 2 stones imbedded in the inclusions of this piece that I can see. I broke out the railroad spike and 8 lb. hammer to knock them out but it's still a work in progress. I'll finish removing as much as I can when this sells. There is also a void that goes about halfway through this piece, I took a photo with a pen to illustrate. Let me know if you have any questions. This has been out of the ground from 1-4 years.

27" L
22" W
7-10" H
Burl: 72 lbs.

Shipping to NY via UPS Ground: $105 (Shipping should be less the closer to CA you are)

If you are interested in this piece please respond that you are interested and let me know your zip code so that I can compute shipping and get back to you with the total price. I don't upcharge the shipping price at all, you just pay whatever the actual cost is on Rollo Ship.

2025-03-21 20.23.06.webp

2025-03-21 20.23.26.webp

2025-03-21 20.15.55.webp

2025-03-21 20.16.15.webp

2025-03-21 20.17.15.webp

2025-03-21 20.18.06.webp

2025-03-21 20.18.37.webp

2025-03-21 20.24.07.webp

2025-03-21 20.24.30.webp
 
Back
Top