**ENDED** more beefy ambrosia blocks

davduckman2010

were ever you go-- there you are
Full Member
Messages
4,839
Reaction score
5,607
Location
oberlin ohio
First name
david
heres 2 more nice blocks off the same log i posted yesterday. nice lookin stuff. these logs have been there to long . no i realy just want to cut the grass were there sittin so the got to go:rofl::rofl: but they are purty ones 8 3/4 x 9 x11 tall the others 8 x8 12 tall the smaller got a crotch burl thing going on in the center. dont know moisture content. sealed in anchor seal after pics asking 35.00 plus shipping. duckman :cool::cool::cool:

52950354eaa2b9e31345670826.webp

01350354defeb4391345670639.webp

14450354df17bec11345670641.webp

58850354df11851b1345670641.webp

10450354df0a5ec61345670640.webp
 
davduckman2010 said:
heres 2 more nice blocks off the same log i posted yesterday. nice lookin stuff. these logs have been there to long . no i realy just want to cut the grass were there sittin so the got to go:rofl::rofl: but they are purty ones 8 3/4 x 9 x11 tall the others 8 x8 12 tall the smaller got a crotch burl thing going on in the center. dont know moisture content. sealed in anchor seal after pics asking 35.00 plus shipping. duckman :cool::cool::cool:

:hi: Mr Ducky

I must resist all temptation I must resist all temptation I must resist all temptation I must resist all temptation


:wtf1: :woodfix: PLEASE SEND ME A PM WHEN YOU HAVE A FINAL COST WITH SHIPPING :drinks:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
:scare3:well the alein strikes again . youll be picken bettles out your teeth for weeks mr alein.:teethlaugh::teethlaugh: ill get back with ya super duck
 
davduckman2010 said:
:scare3:well the alein strikes again . youll be picken bettles out your teeth for weeks mr alein.:teethlaugh::teethlaugh: ill get back with ya super duck

:hi: Super Duck

I received the first two big chunks today :yipee::yipee::yipee: And all those purty freebies :good::good: Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to turn those two thin white pieces :rotflmao3::rotflmao3::rotflmao3:

More reps on the way my friend :praising::praising::praising:

Oh BTW for those who :dunno::dunno: the thin white pieces were styrofoam

:rotflmao3::rotflmao3::rotflmao3:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
glad ya likem jimmy send the white ones to roy he can turn anything:mocking::mocking: duckman
 
davduckman2010 said:
glad ya likem jimmy send the white ones to roy he can turn anything:mocking::mocking: duckman

Jimmy,

Be sure and write White Pine on them so Roy doesn't get confused!
 
Back
Top