**ENDED** Moving Central MO: Maple, Walnut, Dried walnut logs, etc

anchul

Member
Full Member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Warrensburg, MO
First name
Anchul
Hello friends.

I am moving my shop. I have a fair amount of hardwoods for sale. I have maple, quarter sawn white oak with lots of fleck, black walnut, some exotic offcuts, large amount of 300 year old salvaged oak barn beams, Black walnut logs that have been drying for three years (with some pretty cool growth, burls) as well as other stuff.

Someone is going to get some great deals . . . .Let me know what your interested in, first come first serve :) No shipping, come get it.

Best way to reach me is phone or text. (I think this is ok to do)
660-864-1592
Thanks for looking

IMG_0920.webp

IMG_0921.webp

IMG_0923.webp

IMG_0943.webp

IMG_0952.webp
 
Too bad you won't ship, you'd sell a boat load if your prices will be as low as they sound. I'd be interested in large flat rate boxes of the exotics for sure. You can order the boxes from the USPS here, and they will be delivered to your door. All at no charge. You can print the labels off at your house, and even schedule the USPS to pick the boxes up at your house. All free.

:i_dunno:
 
Hmmm... I'll be driving up 55 to St louis to visit the inlaws for a couple days next month - may have to check back with ya.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #6
DavidDobbs said:
I had met Anchul on another site an

Told him he should come post it here.

Looks like some nice wood.


Thanks for the advice David. I appreciate it. Even if I can't make sawdust for a year, at least I can watch others :fit:
 
I live just south of you in SE Kansas. I might be interested in walnut, maple, cut offs depending on price, and if not all maybe some.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #8
drycreek said:
I live just south of you in SE Kansas. I might be interested in walnut, maple, cut offs depending on price, and if not all maybe some.

It would probably be worth a visit, with a large truck . . . all in a bargaining mood :)
 
Back
Top