**Ended** Need stabilized

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had some time so I thought I would get started on a few Dogwood pot calls and these. Just a little teaser for ya Matt!
@Sprung

20190620_202439.jpg

20190620_202417.jpg

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
Yea, I really like it. Did you dye any of the others I sent green/yellow like that?

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
@Sprung
So Matt....here is the finished product. I'll PM ya later and we may be able to work out a trade. It looks and sounds good. If you didn't want it, this one would probably go in my stash of calls!

20190622_100512.jpg

20190622_100517.jpg

20190622_100525.jpg

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
Oooh, that's a beauty! Turquoise and lime green definitely made for a good color pairing - I'll have to keep that in mind for future dye work! Anything I have for sale here would be available for trade, if anything there is of interest.

If you didn't want it, this one would probably go in my stash of calls!

Eric, if you would prefer to keep this one in your stash of calls, go for it! Honestly, I don't hunt - but I do like collecting the craftsmanship of my fellow woodworkers. And I appreciate the work of you call makers - where it doesn't just have to look good, it also has to be precisely done so it functions well. If it was mine, it would be a shelf queen - something real nice to display/look at and something that my boys and I might play around with and make turkey sounds every once in a while.