**ENDED** Pen blank bundle of awesomeness!

WMM

Member
Full Member
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Location
Memphis, TN
First name
Walter
Hi guys,

This is a pretty cool bundle of blanks if I don't mind saying so myself. From left to right in pic we've got (2) two-tone amboyna burl, (2) thuya burl, (2) cocobolo, (2) Hoduran rosewood burl, (2) curly Koa, (2) redwood burl, & (2) black and white ebony. All the blanks are at least 3/4" square and greater. The shortest blank (middle) is the one HRB and it's 4.75". The rest are at least 5". The one curly Koa and one amboyna are close to 1? square.

so, 14 blanks in all and you get a way cool variety of pen blanks. You can have them all for $60 + free shipping. That's $4.28 per blank and no extra for shipping. sound fair? I'll even throw in a way cool ziricote burl pen blank, just needs to dry out in a baggie for a few weeks before you turn it. Thanks fellas,

Matt From Memphis

Check em out:blush:

amixolotblanks.webp
 
Matt,

How about a large flat rate box full of premium FBE in exchange for your blanks? You could resell the FBE or use it at your discretion. You'd be getting a lot more wood in exchange but that's a nice collection of blanks I'd like to surprise my wife with. If you need the instant coin instead I totally understand.

:hookup:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
Kevin said:
Matt,

How about a large flat rate box full of premium FBE in exchange for your blanks? You could resell the FBE or use it at your discretion. You'd be getting a lot more wood in exchange but that's a nice collection of blanks I'd like to surprise my wife with. If you need the instant coin instead I totally understand.

:hookup:

Let me try to sell these but I'll trade some with you. Any particular blank you like? Ull do a similar like this one if you like. Let me know and.......... Lets make a deal. :drinks:

Matt
 
Kevin said:
Matt,

How about a large flat rate box full of premium FBE in exchange for your blanks? You could resell the FBE or use it at your discretion. You'd be getting a lot more wood in exchange but that's a nice collection of blanks I'd like to surprise my wife with. If you need the instant coin instead I totally understand.

:hookup:

geez Kevin, your wife must be really happy, getting her blanks, pen turning tools, My wife stays away from the lathe:teethlaugh:
Happy wife happy life...:rotflmao3:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
Dan.S.314 said:
Those are some sweet pen blanks; awesome title as well!:biggrin::good:

Alrighty gents, I'm gonna lower the price down to $50. I've gotta start raising some funds b/c I just got my bill for construction of my website. :wacko3:

Any takers? I'll even throw in two extra amboyna burl blanks.

Matt
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #9
RE: Pen blank bundle of SOLD!

Vern Tator said:
What the heck, I can't hold out any longer, I'll take it.

Do u need my PayPal info again? If so ill pm it to you, Matt
 
Back
Top