**ENDED** Pen blanks for sale

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
Hi folks,

I have for sale 3 sets of 4 each pen blanks, the first set pictured are Arizona Olive and they are $20 that includes shipping in the US, the second set pictured are Spalted Georgia River Birch and the are also $20 shipped in the US.

This last set are Green Mineralized Osage Orange and they are $33 and that includes shipping in the US.

Please post here if you want any of them so that other folks will know they are taken.

Thanks

Joe

100_0739.webp

100_0740.webp

100_0741.webp
 
I love the spalted river birch but not interested in buying. Joe- I posted some pictures of a pen I turned from your wood under the "pens and more" thread. Again, thanks for those blanks!:good2:
Dan
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
joedw00 said:
What size are they?

Yea I guess that would help wouldn't it? All blanks are 7/8"x7/8"x5 1/4" Sorry, I'm an old fart and sometimes I forget things, now what were we talking about ??
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
Dan.S.314 said:
I love the spalted river birch but not interested in buying. Joe- I posted some pictures of a pen I turned from your wood under the "pens and more" thread. Again, thanks for those blanks!:good2:
Dan

You are welcome my friend!!!
 
Those olive blanks have incredible figure!!!! Someone is gonna make some really nice pens with those. I'd take em except my casting adventure has depleted all my funds!!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
BassBlaster said:
Those olive blanks have incredible figure!!!! Someone is gonna make some really nice pens with those. I'd take em except my casting adventure has depleted all my funds!!

Dennis,

You like those ? If you promise to post pictures when you are done with the pen, Just PM me your address and I'll send you a couple, no charge, just on account of because I want to !!
 
Oh thats not neccissary. Okay, PM coming!!!:yipee: Imma have to buy a whole bunch more snake skins to make up for this!!
 
That's some nice looking wood...

GOT WOOD? Turn it....
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #10
RusDemka said:
That's some nice looking wood...

GOT WOOD? Turn it....

Pm me your address my friend and I'll get some in the mail to you ! I can't use the tool because most every hour is taken up with Doctors and Linda's transplant team so turning and tools don't fit into the schedule, and don't worry about payment, just pay when you can or send a little wood this way if you have something in excess, I'm not hard to please!! If the money is hard to come by like mine is then just throw some wood in a box!!!
 
shadetree_1 said:
Pm me your address my friend and I'll get some in the mail to you ! I can't use the tool because most every hour is taken up with Doctors and Linda's transplant team so turning and tools don't fit into the schedule, and don't worry about payment, just pay when you can or send a little wood this way if you have something in excess, I'm not hard to please!! If the money is hard to come by like mine is then just throw some wood in a box!!!

Thanks pm sent......

Got.wood? turn it...
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #12
RusDemka said:
That's some nice looking wood...

GOT WOOD? Turn it....

Hey boss,

Theres a box of pen blanks on the way for you and the kids!!!!!!!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #13
BassBlaster said:
Those olive blanks have incredible figure!!!! Someone is gonna make some really nice pens with those. I'd take em except my casting adventure has depleted all my funds!!

Couple of Olive blanks and a couple others headed your way, now you have to buy 957,824 snakeskins:wacko3::wacko3: to make up for it:rotflmao3::rotflmao3::rotflmao3:

You will have to hide them good when you get them so Roy doesn't see that fine looking Pine ( no pine ):lolol:
 
shadetree_1 said:
Hey boss,

Theres a box of pen blanks on the way for you and the kids!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot, I will send something your way when I get a chance my friend...
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #15
RusDemka said:
shadetree_1 said:
Hey boss,

Theres a box of pen blanks on the way for you and the kids!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot, I will send something your way when I get a chance my friend...

Don't worry about it my friend, nothing wanted in return !!! Enjoy !!!!!
 
shadetree_1 said:
BassBlaster said:
Those olive blanks have incredible figure!!!! Someone is gonna make some really nice pens with those. I'd take em except my casting adventure has depleted all my funds!!

Couple of Olive blanks and a couple others headed your way, now you have to buy 957,824 snakeskins:wacko3::wacko3: to make up for it:rotflmao3::rotflmao3::rotflmao3:

You will have to hide them good when you get them so Roy doesn't see that fine looking Pine ( no pine ):lolol:

Dang, I hope you have a bunch of hatchling skins since I'm buying by the inch!!:hi:

I'll be casting by the weekend and if its successful, I'll be in touch for some more skins. More rattlesnake and maybe a copperhead. Know anyone with access to water maccossin? Maybe they are protected or something, I dunno.

Thanks so much for the blanks, I'll have to send a little something your way when I find something cool!!
 
Recieved the box, I can't believe on how much extra you threw in, I'm really greatfull and for sure will send something your way soon.... Thanks a million....
 
Back
Top