**ENDED** Persimmon and 1/4" walnut

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #41
Dean, You had it picked up yesterday and one box arrived today- Myrtle and a very nice surpise curly old growth redwood. All I can say is WOW.........:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: I can't wait for the other package. I am headed to the shop with it so I can slice and see it. Thanks..........
 
RE: Persimmon and 1/4" walnut

Wow, thats some pretty Persimmon! It's a shame it cracks like that :(

The persimmon I got from you sure is some awesome stuff!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #43
Some of it does and some not- the stuff I have now seems to have not cracked as much- everyone will see it again in a box form.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #44
Healydays(mike) ask me about some thins. Glenn(scrollerart) metioned buying some from me- the deal was started off of wood barter. Mikes deal started here though. LFRGB stuffed with a variety of thin wood-form 3/16ths to 3/8s. maple ,walnut ,cherry, mahagony, white oak and?? Just wanted to keep the deal up front and open. Thanks mike.
 
Mike1950 said:
Healydays(mike) ask me about some thins. Glenn(scrollerart) metioned buying some from me- the deal was started off of wood barter. Mikes deal started here though. LFRGB stuffed with a variety of thin wood-form 3/16ths to 3/8s. maple ,walnut ,cherry, mahagony, white oak and?? Just wanted to keep the deal up front and open. Thanks mike.

Thank you Mike, great doing business with you...

Mike B
 
I got them in the mail today. Thanks Mike...

:thanx:



healeydays said:
Mike1950 said:
Healydays(mike) ask me about some thins. Glenn(scrollerart) metioned buying some from me- the deal was started off of wood barter. Mikes deal started here though. LFRGB stuffed with a variety of thin wood-form 3/16ths to 3/8s. maple ,walnut ,cherry, mahagony, white oak and?? Just wanted to keep the deal up front and open. Thanks mike.

Thank you Mike, great doing business with you...

Mike B
 
Back
Top