**ENDED** Piece of Buckeye Burl, Stopper Size, FREE

cabomhn

Member
Full Member
Messages
1,366
Reaction score
1,535
Location
York, SC
First name
Matt
Hey guys, I had a large piece of buckeye burl that I used for a bowl and had some cut offs that I don't have a whole lot of use for at this point. If you guys want this piece, just pay for the shipping and you can have it, I would rather have someone else actually put it to good use than have it sitting in my scrap box indefinitely, lol. I haven't turned a bottle stopper but I think this is big enough to at least get one out of it.

[attachment=8150]

[attachment=8151]

DSCN0185.webp

DSCN0186.webp
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
All right, I'll pick up a box tonight on the way to work and I'll let you know tonight what the shipping is. :good2:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
lion6255 said:
I dont guess you have more???? Even for a cheap price.

I'm sorry this is the only sizable piece that I had left!
 
Back
Top