**ENDED** Red Morrel Burl

Spa City Woodworks

Member
Full Member
Messages
130
Reaction score
8
Location
Hot Springs, AR
First name
Dwain
Red Morrel Burl Blocks:

I left the natural edge on these as well. The actual length is longer than the stated length for those blocks that have natural edges.

Block 6
1.5"x1.5"x10"
$20
[attachment=9169]

Block 7
1.5"x1.5"x9"
$20
[attachment=9170]

Block 8
1.5"x1.5"x8"
$20
[attachment=9171]

Block 9
1.5"x1.5"x7.5"
$18
[attachment=9172]

Block 10
1.5"x1.5"x7"
$18
[attachment=9173]

Block 11
1.5"x1.5"x6"
$15
[attachment=9174]

Block 12
1.5"x1.5"x6"
$15

[attachment=9175]

DSC_0363.webp

DSC_0364.webp

DSC_0365.webp

DSC_0366.webp

DSC_0367.webp

DSC_0368.webp

DSC_0369.webp
 
I just wanted to update this and say I got my burls in. Not only is it the prettiest burl I have in my shop, it may be some of the prettiest wood I've ever seen.
Its just amazing.
When you can dig out a good soild slab of this stuff, I am interested in anything thats solid and around an inch thick + or - . Especially that deep red stuff.
Oh yeah, got some of the coolest freebies ever thrown into the box :good2: :good2: :good2:
:irishjig: :irishjig: :irishjig:
:hi2: :hi2:
:drinks:
 
LoneStar said:
Oh yeah, got some of the coolest freebies ever thrown into the box :good2: :good2: :good2:
:irishjig: :irishjig: :irishjig:
:hi2: :hi2:
:drinks:

Luckeeeeeee!

:drinks:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #12
jjkostick said:
Has all of this been purchased, or are there any sticks left?

Blocks 11 and 12 are left in Red Morrel and blocks 3,4,5 are available on a seperate thread "Corrugata Burl Blocks.
 
Back
Top