**ENDED** Redwood and Manzanita from Rockb...

rockb

rockbswesternwoods.com
In Memoriam
Messages
801
Reaction score
771
Location
Redding, CA
First name
Rocky
Hi guys, a few pieces of second growth redwood and a couple green manzanita large turning burls. I'm just putting in one pic of each to save a little pixel space on WB.......not sure if that's really an item or not but that's why there aren't more. There are more pics here for the redwood: http://www.rockbswesternwoods.com/redwood.html
once you're there....manzanita on the left hand index.
Ya might have to do a little looking to find them as they're not in numerical order but they can't hide. :no dice. more please:

Okay guys, here they be.

R15, $17.50, measures 1 3/4 x 5 x 8".

[attachment=9710]

R16, $15.00, measures 2 x 7 1/4 x 7 3/4".

[attachment=9711]

R17, $15.00, measures 1 1/2 x 7 1/4 x 8".

[attachment=9712]

R18, $17.50 measures 2 x 7 1/4 x 7 3/4".

[attachment=9713]

MZ181, $40.00, measures 8 x 10 x 10".

[attachment=9709]

MZ182, $40.00, measures 9 x 9 x 11". Pic isn't of the best side but there's three more on the website.
[attachment=9708]

One more thing, I'm still doing my "day job" so if I don't get right back to ya, I will asap. If you want one or two, please respond through this thread with your zip and I'll PM you the nitty gritty.

Thanks guys and Kevin too for making WB an important part in the lives of "woodies" everywhere.....
Rocky/rockb

mz182b[1].webp

mz181b[1].webp

r15b[1].webp

r16b[1].webp

r17b[1].webp

r18b[1].webp
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #2
rockb said:
Hi guys, a few pieces of second growth redwood and a couple green manzanita large turning burls. I'm just putting in one pic of each to save a little pixel space on WB.......not sure if that's really an item or not but that's why there aren't more. There are more pics here for the redwood: http://www.rockbswesternwoods.com/redwood.html
once you're there....manzanita on the left hand index.
Ya might have to do a little looking to find them as they're not in numerical order but they can't hide. :no dice. more please:

Okay guys, here they be.

R15, $17.50, measures 1 3/4 x 5 x 8".



R16, $15.00, measures 2 x 7 1/4 x 7 3/4".



R17, $15.00, measures 1 1/2 x 7 1/4 x 8".



R18, $17.50 measures 2 x 7 1/4 x 7 3/4".



MZ181, $40.00, measures 8 x 10 x 10".



MZ182, $40.00, measures 9 x 9 x 11". Pic isn't of the best side but there's three more on the website.


One more thing, I'm still doing my "day job" so if I don't get right back to ya, I will asap. If you want one or two, please respond through this thread with your zip and I'll PM you the nitty gritty.

Thanks guys and Kevin too for making WB an important part in the lives of "woodies" everywhere.....
Rocky/rockb

Looks like I must be overly optimistic, have an inflated sense of worth of the wood, crazy, (pick one) but obviously the prices were too high. I can cure some of that......I'm not tryin' to make a career out of a few pieces so if $30 bucks each for the manzanita burl and $14.00 each for the redwood blocks make it a little more appealing.....then let's go for it.
Thanks guys, Rocky/rockb
 
Rock nice wood I just think it is kinda slow time With kids going back to school and all I expected these to be gone. m
 
Be patient Rock, those are beautiful. someone will jump on them. A lot of wood deals have been made recently and people may be a little thin on their wood budget. That stuff is nice!
 
I think it's like Mike1950 said, with getting everything for the kids going back to school because even the sales on my Ebay store slow drasticly this time of year every year!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
shadetree_1 said:
I think it's like Mike1950 said, with getting everything for the kids going back to school because even the sales on my Ebay store slow drasticly this time of year every year!

Hey Joe and the rest of you who commented......thanks for the notes....I'm sure you're probably right. Need to be a little more patient.......but who's got time for "patience".......we want it now..Now....NOWWWW!!.......oops
Thanks again guys......
Rocky.
 
rockb said:
shadetree_1 said:
I think it's like Mike1950 said, with getting everything for the kids going back to school because even the sales on my Ebay store slow drasticly this time of year every year!

Hey Joe and the rest of you who commented......thanks for the notes....I'm sure you're probably right. Need to be a little more patient.......but who's got time for "patience".......we want it now..Now....NOWWWW!!.......oops
Thanks again guys......
Rocky.

I know it's hard to be patient sometimes but after the heart surgery I had 12 years ago I have learned to have 2 rules in my life (because I found out real quick that worry and stress will kill you ! )

Rule # 1, DON"T sweat the small stuff!

Rule #2, If you stand back and look at it, in the grand scheme of things, " IT"S ALL SMALL STUFF !!! "

I live by that today and am very happy, even if sometimes I am a little confused and frazzeled and the CRS comes into play now and then! ( well to be honest, alot more than now and then ).

I do the best I can, I give 110% and if that's not good enough, just outside the door is the road they came in on and they can take it and the little black dog that follwed them in!!!!
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #10
Vern Tator said:
Okay Rocky, What would the freight be on the Manzanita burl to 98115?
Thanks Vern
Hey Vern, thanks for your inquiry.......just sent ya a PM.
Rocky
 
rockb said:
Vern Tator said:
Okay Rocky, What would the freight be on the Manzanita burl to 98115?
Thanks Vern
Hey Vern, thanks for your inquiry.......just sent ya a PM.
Rocky
For someone who is 'supposed' to be sitting on a large piece of equipment out in the forest, you are on the computer a lot. LOL I think the prices are fair. As I said on the phone, I am thinking about R14. I just have a lot of wood to choose from already when I put a top on a box. Plus there is that whole regular job thing interfering with woodworking.
Robert
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #12
Vern Tator said:
Okay Rocky, What would the freight be on the Manzanita burl to 98115?
Thanks Vern
Hey Vern, MZ181 is yours......rest are still available. Many thanks, Rocky
 
Hey Rocky, :yipee::yipee::yipee: It arrived just fine. I opened the box, looked at it and put it back in the box. I might have time to play with that in October. It should be exciting to open it up. I'll post pics when I get a chance to play with it. Thanks
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #15
Vern Tator said:
Rocky is R18 still available?
Hey Vern, yep, it's still here looking for a good home.. My zip is 96049 and the wood weighs about 3 lbs if'n you want to do a little shipping check.
Chat later...thanks for the note.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #16
Vern Tator said:
Hey Rocky, :yipee::yipee::yipee: It arrived just fine. I opened the box, looked at it and put it back in the box. I might have time to play with that in October. It should be exciting to open it up. I'll post pics when I get a chance to play with it. Thanks
Thanks for letting me know Vern.....that really was/is a nice piece and I'll look forward to seeing pics....as will all the other WB'ers I'm sure.
 
Back
Top