Up for sale are 6 burls all for one money. These are dry. The sizes are as follows:
2 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 6 1/4
1 3/4 x 5 1/2 x 8
3 1/2 x 9 x 10
3 x 5 x 5
3 1/2 x 7 1/4 x 7 1/4
2 1/4 x 7 1/4 x 7 1/4
NYWoodturner has first crack at these from a previous thread. I suspect he will take them or pass on this thread. If you're interested, just say so, he very well might pass. I would like $140 for all. That's under $20 each plus $50 for the big one. If trimmed to 3" thick, they might fit in a LFRB for $15 something to ship. Not wetted for photo. Let me know if better pics are required.
http://i45.Rule #2/albums/f52/pinkygalini/russianoliveburl001.jpg
http://i45.Rule #2/albums/f52/pinkygalini/russianoliveburl002.jpg
2 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 6 1/4
1 3/4 x 5 1/2 x 8
3 1/2 x 9 x 10
3 x 5 x 5
3 1/2 x 7 1/4 x 7 1/4
2 1/4 x 7 1/4 x 7 1/4
NYWoodturner has first crack at these from a previous thread. I suspect he will take them or pass on this thread. If you're interested, just say so, he very well might pass. I would like $140 for all. That's under $20 each plus $50 for the big one. If trimmed to 3" thick, they might fit in a LFRB for $15 something to ship. Not wetted for photo. Let me know if better pics are required.
http://i45.Rule #2/albums/f52/pinkygalini/russianoliveburl001.jpg
http://i45.Rule #2/albums/f52/pinkygalini/russianoliveburl002.jpg