ENDED Rustic blank 5

Jonkou

Member
Full Member
Messages
3,006
Reaction score
8,620
Location
Alton Bay NH
First name
John
Dry cherry burl with cracks and checks, suitable for casting or… Will ship in a 12.5 x 12.5 x 9.5 tape job special box at about 20 lbs., you can calculate the USPS shipping from 03810 on their website. $20 cash or check only plus shipping.

IMG_8309.jpeg IMG_8310.jpeg IMG_8311.jpeg IMG_8312.jpeg IMG_8313.jpeg IMG_8314.jpeg IMG_8315.jpeg IMG_8316.jpeg IMG_8317.jpeg IMG_8318.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I did. It looks pithy and I’m sure everyone is focused on that split but with a little CA & wood shaving fill and sharp tools it should be perfectly fine. Plenty of grain character but not quite ugly enough for me. Should make a pretty vessel
 
I get about $60 to ship to 92867. That’s a bit much. If I could get it for $60 all in, I’d do it.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #9
This thread is ended Alan, on Feb 10th cut it up and posted in “What did you do in your shop today” page 555 #11096… don’t know how to link it. Will have more like it when the snow melts.
 
Back
Top