Have this piece of Snakewood, 1/2 log. Wicked CA into cracks on endgrain. Dimensions and weight in piece. Asking $250 plus shipping.
*disclaimer - Can not guarantee against cracking, as it might very well develop another hairline crack as you are reading this. Just search posts related to Snakewood if you have any questions about its stability. Very rare and expensive wood. Can share additional pics if necessary.
*side note. I am going to try and cross-post this (although it’s been a while since I’ve done that).
*disclaimer - Can not guarantee against cracking, as it might very well develop another hairline crack as you are reading this. Just search posts related to Snakewood if you have any questions about its stability. Very rare and expensive wood. Can share additional pics if necessary.
*side note. I am going to try and cross-post this (although it’s been a while since I’ve done that).