**ENDED** Spalted maple blanks 3 X 3 X 12"

gvwp

Member
Full Member
Messages
1,927
Reaction score
2,045
Location
Brazil, Indiana
First name
David
Here are four sets of spalted Maple turning blanks. Each set contains four 3 X 3 X 12" blanks. All were processed green and end sealed with Anchorseal. These have been air drying a good while and are fairly dry. All are $45 per set which includes delivery within the 50 states. Choose by letter.

[attachment=13465]
[attachment=13466]
[attachment=13467]
[attachment=13468]

Picture 475.webp

Picture 476.webp

Picture 477.webp

Picture 478.webp
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #6
The PenSmith said:
I will take both sets, I will send you an email for payment instructions.

Jim

Jim,

S, M, and Q are still available. Let me know which you would like and I will send over a PM with details. Thanks.

David
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #8
The PenSmith said:
I will take all the sets remaining. PM to follow.

Jim

Sounds good Jim. PM has been sent. Thank you.

All sets in this group have now been spoken for.

David
 
Back
Top