**ENDED** Two-Tone Amboyna burl

WMM

Member
Full Member
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Location
Memphis, TN
First name
Walter
Hello again,

I have another 6 pieces of nice two tone figure on these amboyna burl pen blanks. The shortest on the far right is 5-3/16. longest is 5-7/16. They are all at least 13/16sq and bigger. $45 for all six with free shipping!!

these go for arond $15 a piece on most sites. If you guys have any particular size you're looking for in amboyna or honduran rosewood burl, let me know:blush:

amb6pcs.webp

amb6side.webp

amb6back.webp
 
RE: Two-Tone Amboyna burl pen blanks

Must resist... Must not buy Amboyna.... Ahhhh:scare3::scare3::scare3:

Crap!!! I am weak!!

Call them sold!!!:yipee:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3
RE: Two-Tone Amboyna burl pen blanks

BangleGuy said:
Must resist... Must not buy Amboyna.... Ahhhh:scare3::scare3::scare3:

Crap!!! I am weak!!

Call them sold!!!:yipee:

How do you use these on a bangle? Or don't you? :dunno: I mailed out those bangle pieces to you Friday so I'm hoping they get to you soon. Do u really want these other pieces? If so you know where to send payment. Thanks buddy:drinks:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #4
RE: Two-Tone Amboyna burl pen blanks

WMM said:
BangleGuy said:
Must resist... Must not buy Amboyna.... Ahhhh:scare3::scare3::scare3:

Crap!!! I am weak!!

Call them sold!!!:yipee:

How do you use these on a bangle? Or don't you? :dunno: I mailed out those bangle pieces to you Friday so I'm hoping they get to you soon. Do u really want these other pieces? If so you know where to send payment. Thanks buddy:drinks:

Are you wanting these Mr. Bangle? and did those other bangle pieces make it to you today?
 
RE: Two-Tone Amboyna burl. Does Anyone like AMBOYNA?

Walter - Who doesn't like Amboyna? :yipee:
The question is though...... wait while I hide behind the couch..........
Do you have any in turning block sizes?...........:scare3::scare3::help::scare3:
and if so how much?.
 
RE: Two-Tone Amboyna burl pen blanks

WMM said:
WMM said:
BangleGuy said:
Must resist... Must not buy Amboyna.... Ahhhh:scare3::scare3::scare3:

Crap!!! I am weak!!

Call them sold!!!:yipee:

How do you use these on a bangle? Or don't you? :dunno: I mailed out those bangle pieces to you Friday so I'm hoping they get to you soon. Do u really want these other pieces? If so you know where to send payment. Thanks buddy:drinks:

Are you wanting these Mr. Bangle? and did those other bangle pieces make it to you today?

Sorry, it was a busy day. Yeah I will take them. The other blanks arrived today!!!:irishjig::irishjig: They are awesome. Thanks! (Oh, and I make pens too.)
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7
RE: Two-Tone Amboyna burl. Does Anyone like AMBOYNA?

NYWoodturner said:
Walter - Who doesn't like Amboyna? :yipee:
The question is though...... wait while I hide behind the couch..........
Do you have any in turning block sizes?...........:scare3::scare3::help::scare3:
and if so how much?.

I have some pretty large pieces that I can cut up to any dimension. Give me an ideal size and I can give you a price. Something like a 6x6x6?

Matt
 
RE: Two-Tone Amboyna burl. Does Anyone like AMBOYNA?

WMM said:
NYWoodturner said:
Walter - Who doesn't like Amboyna? :yipee:
The question is though...... wait while I hide behind the couch..........
Do you have any in turning block sizes?...........:scare3::scare3::help::scare3:
and if so how much?.

I have some pretty large pieces that I can cut up to any dimension. Give me an ideal size and I can give you a price. Something like a 6x6x6?

Matt

Yes please! Wait, let me sit down before you post a price!:scare3:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #10
RE: Two-Tone Amboyna burl. Does Anyone like AMBOYNA?

NYWoodturner said:
:hide: Yes - something in that range

Ummm... Probably close to $200-250. I know that's a lot of $$ but this stuff is expensive for me too and that size is harder to come by. Thanks,

Matt
 
RE: Two-Tone Amboyna burl. Does Anyone like AMBOYNA?

WMM said:
NYWoodturner said:
:hide: Yes - something in that range

Ummm... Probably close to $200-250. I know that's a lot of $$ but this stuff is expensive for me too and that size is harder to come by. Thanks,

Matt

Got a pic of something in that "6x6x6" (or something similar) size?
 
Back
Top