**ENDED** Vacuum Pump and potentially bag

cabomhn

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Hello all!

I'm downsizing since I'll be moving away from home into an apartment and some of the woodworking stuff I just won't have space for. I've decided to get rid of my vacuum kit since I definitely won't be using that in the near future and it takes a decent amount of space up. The pump I have is the vacuum pump seen here..

http://www.veneersupplies.com/products/Excel-1-Continuous-Run-Vacuum-Press-System.html

I think I'd like to get around $175 or so for it. It's in great shape and runs like new. I also have a vacuum bag that would probably fit in a large flat rate game box if it was folded. It's about 3'x5' or so (will provide exact measurements if interested) and I think around $40 would be fair for that. Bag works great and no leaks. It's one I made and it's very well sealed. If anyone is interested just let me know and I can post more pics!

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
Also for anyone thinking about vacuum chucking on a lathe, that would be a good pump for that as well.

cabomhn

Reaction score
First name
Matt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Id love to see pics of the bag. I'm def interested in it.

Alright here are a few pictures. The bag is 35 x 50" with what I'm assuming is a pretty standard nozzle on it. It's very good with no leaks. I have an enclosure mechanism I made for it that works well but shipping that might be a little harder. This will fit in a large flat rate game box when folded. Also the bag is made from the 30 mil vinyl.

IMG_3541.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG
IMG_3543.JPG

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Alright here are a few pictures. The bag is 35 x 50" with what I'm assuming is a pretty standard nozzle on it. It's very good with no leaks. I have an enclosure mechanism I made for it that works well but shipping that might be a little harder. This will fit in a large flat rate game box when folded. Also the bag is made from the 30 mil vinyl.

View attachment 105159
View attachment 105160
View attachment 105161

Wow, that's a nice one! Pretty needlework on it too! :rofl:

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Don't forget to post a pic of the actual pump you have. The link is ok but you also need the actual picture. (To keep up with the rules in place.)
Thanks....

cabomhn

Reaction score
First name
Matt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't forget to post a pic of the actual pump you have. The link is ok but you also need the actual picture. (To keep up with the rules in place.)
Thanks....

Yes absolutely, sorry about that. Here is a picture of the pump, with the filter and hosing removed to figure out size for shipping. Currently discussing a deal with Michael on both the pump and the bag.
IMG_3544.JPG