FBE burl. ♫ εηdεd ♫

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
Hey @justallan , got any nice FBE burl slabs that could fill a game board? I am looking for 1" or 2" slabs with the fewer inclusions the better (I know FBE burl is prone to inclusions, but the cleaner the better on this one).

justallan

Reaction score
First name
allan
I have a couple table tops that are simply awesome, but it would absolutely kill me to cut them down. Let me take a look in the morning and give you a holler.

justallan

Reaction score
First name
allan
My goodness! I never thought there would be a day that I didn't want to sell a chunk of wood. You all have a dadgum sickness and now you've went and afflicted me!
I do have a couple that I will sell though Andrew. It seems like I cut these last fall. They were sealed then and I just misted them to try to show them off.
This one I can cut down to fit a game board box without losing much. I'd go $60 shipped and make sure to fill the box with some nice extras.
DSC03556.JPG

DSC03557.JPG

This is one of the ones that I won't mind keeping (I aint showing the rest of it's family) How about $75 plus shipping.
DSC03558.JPG

DSC03559.JPG

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh man, that first slab has my name on it! Pm me PayPal and I'll get you some frog skins right away!

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Andrew had a sudden family emergency. He told me to tell you to just ship it to me and I'll get it to him in a few weeks when he gets back. I will take good care of it for him

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
Andrew had a sudden family emergency. He told me to tell you to just ship it to me and I'll get it to him in a few weeks when he gets back. I will take good care of it for him
A truer friend I never had!

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
A truer friend I never had!
Well, as soon as the holidays are over I'm going to be getting me some (more) so you hang onto that in case Allan doesn't have anymore I can buy that from you

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
Well, as soon as the holidays are over I'm going to be getting me some (more) so you hang onto that in case Allan doesn't have anymore I can buy that from you
:ponder: $500 shipped!

TimR

Sawdust Engineer
Reaction score
First name
Tim
Nice deal Allan, how bout a peak at some you didn't offer...just a tease over in "showcase"

Hannison

Reaction score
First name
Matt
It could be cut up to fit in a game box. if you're willing to let it go, I'll take it. you can send me a final price.

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
I think you might need more than a game board box... those are 12 x 24 x 3 (outside dimensions).

justallan

Reaction score
First name
allan
What he said^^^^^
I just put Andrews in a box and really had to work at getting some 1xs in with it.

justallan

Reaction score
First name
allan
I think you might need more than a game board box... those are 12 x 24 x 3 (outside dimensions).
WELL CRAP! Now someone says that's the outside dimensions. Here I was thinking I had 17 tape measures that were off.:wacko::wacko::blush::blush: