First name
Joe
I have 5 pieces of figured, curly, burl and quilted Big Leaf Maple for sale
1. 11 " X 13 X 1
2. 13 1/2 X 5 " X 1 1/2 "
3. 13 1/2 " 5 " X 1 1/2 "
4. 13 !/2 " X 5 " X 1 1/2 "
5. 13 1/2 X 5 " X 1 "
Total of 3.66 Board Feet ..................................$45 + shipping IMG_0710.JPG

Last edited:

wood128

Reaction score
First name
Joe
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Joe which dimensions are the quilted chunk please?
# 5. 13 1/2 " X 5 " X 1 "

Also , there is some space in the box for some small pieces , big enough for pen blanks , etc. I will fill the box with that extra woods....NO CHARGE !!!! I consider all you guys my good friends and try to go that extra mile !!! Besides, I have a ton of all kinds of wood that I will not be able to use in my lifetime . I am 89 but fell like 60!!!! LOL.

Last edited:

wood128

Reaction score
First name
Joe
Cook Woods is having a sale on Quilted Big Leaf Maple . Have you checked the prices ?????? WOW !!!!!! One of my pieces is quilted . Based on those prices , I am almost giving the wood away. Did not realize the value of the wood. Inflation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Cook Woods is having a sale on Quilted Big Leaf Maple . Have you checked the prices ?????? WOW !!!!!! One of my pieces is quilted . Based on those prices , I am almost giving the wood away. Did not realize the value of the wood. Inflation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While Cook does have some nice woods, IMHO they are generally way overpriced. I’ve actually been to their place in Southern Oregon, and they did not have any bargains on-site. Needless to say, I came away disappointed. Chuck

wood128

Reaction score
First name
Joe
While Cook does have some nice woods, IMHO they are generally way overpriced. I’ve actually been to their place in Southern Oregon, and they did not have any bargains on-site. Needless to say, I came away disappointed. Chuck
I agree Chuck, I get a new sale email from them every week. All their wood seems overpriced . So who buys their wood ????