First ever bottle stoppers.

Clay3063

I'm a cantankerous old man, and I know it.
Reaction score
First name
Clay
I turned two bottle stoppers last week and then four more today. 3 of the six were of madagascar ebony, 2 of juniper (1 smoked and 1 natural) and 1 of teak. The two in juniper were turned from leftovers cut off of walking sticks and the other four were from donated wood. All of the mechanics were of donated materials. Gentlemen, I thank you very much. The proceeds from selling these are being used to feed breakfast every morning to the homeless here in Colorado. Every morning, Mary and I get up around 5:30 and make breakfast burritos and then about 8:30 am we take them out and distribute them. It makes a huge difference in their nutritional needs and also provides leverage to build relationships which then enables us to be able to lead them to bigger and better things. One day soon we will hopefully be able to procure a piece of land and start building the mission. It will be a place where community is made, relationships are built, dignity is restored and a sense of family is given to those without that kind of support. Again, from the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you for the donations to this cause. WE are blessed by you so very much. I can't say it enough. IMG_3620.JPG IMG_3621.JPG IMG_3622.JPG IMG_3623.JPG IMG_3645.JPG

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Those look great Clay! That is a beautiful thing y'all are doing there. Tony