FS: Dewalt DW788 Scroll Saw

tocws2002

Reaction score
First name
-jason
A shop purge and cleaning is underway, so it's time for a few things to go. The first item up for sale is a Dewalt DW788 Scroll Saw (Type 1). The saw has been used, but not abused. It is in good condition and works as it should. Table is clean, flat, and slick. Blade holders still grip tightly, light works, and there are no odd sounds while running. I can take a short video of it running and send to anyone, if interested. Pics of actual saw are shown below.

Asking $265.00 for it, located in Shelby County, KY.

If interested, but not local, I travel a fair amount for work and would be willing to meet within reason of my travel route. I will be heading to PA and central Indiana over the next few weeks. I also go to northern Alabama and Tennessee (Chattanooga, Nashville, Kingsport), as well all over KY, southern Indiana, southern IL, Ohio, and, on occasion, NC and VA. I get to Texas (Houston area) every 2 months, but usually fly.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing.

Thanks,

-jason

Pictures...

20240424_205608.jpg

20240424_205632.jpg

20240424_205702.jpg

20240424_205838.jpg

20240424_205727.jpg 20240424_205733.jpg

20240424_205831.jpg

Last edited:

Greenacres2

Reaction score
First name
Earl
How far up Central Indiana are you coming? Don't know if i'm really a buyer, but Kokomo is only about 90 miles. I've been thinking about stocking up for my future garage cleaning. Hope somebody snaps it up quick so i don't have to!!

tocws2002

Reaction score
First name
-jason
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll be about 65 miles east of Kokomo, could meet half way between one evening when I'm in town.

Thanks,

-jason

Greenacres2

Reaction score
First name
Earl
@tocws2002 Let's let it stew for now--but if you don't get it sold before you head up to IN, bump this post. It's a good buy, hope someone else snaps it up!!

tocws2002

Reaction score
First name
-jason
@tocws2002 Let's let it stew for now--but if you don't get it sold before you head up to IN, bump this post. It's a good buy, hope someone else snaps it up!!

Sounds good, I'll touch base with you prior to leaving for my trip to Indiana.

Thanks,

-jason

tocws2002

Reaction score
First name
-jason

Just following up on this. I'll be heading to IN on Monday. Let me know if you want me to bring ot with me.

Thanks,

-jason

tocws2002

Reaction score
First name
-jason
I'm going to have to pass at this time Jason. Still a "want", but timing won't work. Thanks!!

No problem, I have another one I'll be selling down the road, as well, so maybe timing will work better for you at that time.

Thanks,

-jason