" gone to a better place " Pen blank memories

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
Back many, many, many years ago when I first started and had absolutely no idea what I was doing, I didnt know you needed to drill the blank first, I thought, we'll let's see they will look like with the CA finish I've heard so much about, the years ago result, yours if you want to try to salvage them, pay the postage of $11, maybe finish one and send it to me. 3 of them are DIW i think.
I know they aren't salvageable but its some of my history, it was fun to find them and remember.
20250322_102337.jpg
 
Last edited:
They arrived and they're even better looking in person. :)
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #9
Who is this Jack guy ... and should I be offended that I don't know him? :cowboy:
Don't be offended bud, just watch your back ! Because he's a tricky bugger ! You won't even know he's there until it's too late !!
 
I don’t think they’re messed up at all and they can still be turned into pens. :)
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #12
I don’t think they’re messed up at all and they can still be turned into pens. :)
You out did yourself in my humble opinion Barbara, this is awesome !! Being a navy vet its perfect !! Thank you 20250425_125847.jpg 20250425_125955.jpg
 
Last edited:
Right on! I didn’t know that so I’m glad it worked out. 😁
 
Back
Top