I would be interested in that famous Philippines ebony burl.
And mun if similar to this.
And mun if similar to this.
Last edited:
Love to have a 6 x 6 x 6 or bigger or thinner. . .I have more
I will picture tomorrowLove to have a 6 x 6 x 6 or bigger or thinner. . .
What’s size and price for the second?No light today. Size? I have mun. The same, nope it will be different.
View attachment 269590
View attachment 269591
I will measure and priceAnd
What’s size and price for the second?
OK . . .I will picture tomorrow
I should be back in shop today...OK . . .
Here is one. Close to same size as last. Seems I either have slabs or big stuff. Big enough that I will need to wait till my back says OK, stupid.
That first piece is cool . . .Here is one. Close to same size as last. Seems I either have slabs or big stuff. Big enough that I will need to wait till my back says OK, stupid.
View attachment 269910
View attachment 269911
View attachment 269912
All 3 pics are same piece.That first piece is cool . . .
I’ll take it if I’m inThat first piece is cool . . .
Could you picture the other side as well?I will measure and price
send me your addressI’ll take it if I’m in
Line for it and thanks
other side is not as figured. The moldy spot- it fell off pallet and sat in dirt. long time dry. I will picture and price.Could you picture the other side as well?
The sapwood seems moldy, how is the rest?