Hello

isaacrapelje

Reaction score
First name
Isaac
Hello my name is Isaac and I am a wood junkie. I was referred here by David Keller a while ago. I lurk often but this is my first post. I am a full time teacher but really enjoy woodworking, turning, and building some simple furniture. More than anything I am a wood collector and currently realizing just how much wood I have. I know long ago I thought you could never have too much wood but when it covers the top of your machines and you can't walk around your shop you have too much wood. Anyways I am in the process of cleaning up the shop and want to find a new home for some of this wood. I will offering up some stuff in the for sale section shortly I might also try some bartering but right now the problem is too much wood. I look forward to working with you guys from lurking around it seems everybody is pretty passionate about wood but also respectful of others interest in wood also.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
isaacrapelje said:
Hello my name is Isaac and I am a wood junkie. I was referred here by David Keller a while ago. I lurk often but this is my first post. I am a full time teacher but really enjoy woodworking, turning, and building some simple furniture. More than anything I am a wood collector and currently realizing just how much wood I have. I know long ago I thought you could never have too much wood but when it covers the top of your machines and you can't walk around your shop you have too much wood. Anyways I am in the process of cleaning up the shop and want to find a new home for some of this wood. I will offering up some stuff in the for sale section shortly I might also try some bartering but right now the problem is too much wood. I look forward to working with you guys from lurking around it seems everybody is pretty passionate about wood but also respectful of others interest in wood also.

Hi Isaac. :hi:

My mission in life is to help wood hoarders like you, to learn to let go of their wood. I have a proven, easy, simple 3 Step Plan that works great. My plan works likes this:

Step 1) Identify the best looking woods in your possession. This is important because you want to start with the stuff that's the hardest to part with.

Step 2) Box up as much of the wood as you can in an 8 hour day.

Step 3) This is the most important part. Send the wood to me.

Using my simple 3 Step Plan, I have helped countless addicts get on the road to recovery. The benefits of my plan are many but these are the highlights:

1) I will be happier! You will feel good about yourself.

2) I'll have more wood. You'll have more room.

3) My wife will get lots of pen blanks and think I am a hero. Your wife will thank you for addressing your addiction and call you her new hero.

:welcome2:

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
Good to see you here, Isaac! Folks, get ready for some purdy wood!

NYWoodturner

Wood Spinner
Reaction score
First name
Scott
Isaac - Welcome from New York :greeting: Any friend of Keller's is a friend of ours. We look forward to helping you with your problem - we are a helpful bunch :yipee::yipee::yipee:
Scott

Mrfish55

Reaction score
First name
Dave
:welcome2: no problems finding a new home for some of your wood here, it will go as fast as you can post it.

Jason

Reaction score
First name
Jason
Welcome and i am sure we can help with the too much wood issue. I currently have space in my basement that is not being used for wood storage.

Jason

healeydays

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Hi Isaac,

Welcome from NH. If Keller has sent you our way that means he likes you, and he has already picked thru your piles and grabbed the good stuff so it won't end up in our hands...

Mike B

Kevin said:
isaacrapelje said:

Hi Isaac. :hi:

My mission in life is to help wood hoarders like you, to learn to let go of their wood. I have a proven, easy, simple 3 Step Plan that works great. My plan works likes this:

Step 1) Identify the best looking woods in your possession. This is important because you want to start with the stuff that's the hardest to part with.

Step 2) Box up as much of the wood as you can in an 8 hour day.

Step 3) This is the most important part. Send the wood to me.

Using my simple 3 Step Plan, I have helped countless addicts get on the road to recovery. The benefits of my plan are many but these are the highlights:

1) I will be happier! You will feel good about yourself.

2) I'll have more wood. You'll have more room.

3) My wife will get lots of pen blanks and think I am a hero. Your wife will thank you for addressing your addiction and call you her new hero.

:welcome2:

Sorry Kevin, but you didn't see the revision to the plan...

Step 3 has now been adjusted to get wood out of Texas due to the heat and all fine pieces should be shipped to New Hampshire for safe keeping.

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Joe
Don't mind Kevin Issac, he has the bug worse than most of us, well maybe not worse, really he's got it as bad as the rest of us, yea we are all about the same here on WB "Addicted". And there is no known cure for it except maybe more wood.:rotflmao3::rotflmao3::rotflmao3::welcome2:

Patrude

Reaction score
First name
Rich
isaacrapelje said:

:welcome2: aboard Isaac from South Eastern Massachusetts. You'll like it here, good folks, good conversation and lots of good wood to be found here. You wont find it too difficult to find new homes for your wood! We all suffer from the same addiction :drinks: