Hello!

JOELM

Reaction score
Part time wood buyer and seller looking to do just that here on this site some. Mainly interested in luthier grade woods of all sorts for knife handles, must be the best of the best and I will pay accordingly! if you ever have any you wish to sell please feel free to contact me! Also hoping to make some new friends too! Cheers, Joel. :drinks:

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
Welcome, Joel. There's some pretty wood that makes its way through here, so it sounds like you're in the right place.

JOELM

Reaction score
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you David! Like what I see about the site so far! I actually signed up awhile ago but never had time to get involved with the group until now.......

healeydays

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Hi Joel,

Welcome from NH. Great folks and wood can be found here. So do you have any pictures of your work you can share with us? We are a bit picture crazy here...

Mike B

JOELM

Reaction score
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all the great welcomes! I have done many woodworking related things in my 47 years, from high end custom kitchens in La Jolla, CA, custom entry doors to turning bowls, bottle stoppers, and pens. I have made some knives and and other misc. woodworking projects over the years but mainly I now have an Heirloom seed business that keeps me very busy for about half the year and so I buy and sell woods mostly for knife handle and scale materials and for wood turners too as a part time thing. I am always on the look out for the finest quality woods for that and am hoping to find some great woods here! Thanks again, Joel.