Jason Martin Member Full Member Messages 1,291 Reaction score 1,560 Location Myerstown PA First name Jason Oct 14, 2023 #1 2 pieces of Holly for sale 1 pc 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" x 13" 1 pc 1-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 9" These pieces have mineral stain, knots, cracks etc.... I would like $16.00 for both plus shipping
2 pieces of Holly for sale 1 pc 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" x 13" 1 pc 1-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 9" These pieces have mineral stain, knots, cracks etc.... I would like $16.00 for both plus shipping
Jason Martin Member Full Member Messages 1,291 Reaction score 1,560 Location Myerstown PA First name Jason Oct 14, 2023 Thread Starter Thread Starter #2 More pictures
Jason Martin Member Full Member Messages 1,291 Reaction score 1,560 Location Myerstown PA First name Jason Aug 20, 2024 Thread Starter Thread Starter #3 Still have these in my basement.... $12.00 for both, plus shipping
B bnew17 Member Full Member Messages 51 Reaction score 134 Location georgia First name CBN Jun 26, 2025 #4 Hey Jason. Just happened to come on this again. I don't get on here much. JW if you still had the Holly. Thanks!
Hey Jason. Just happened to come on this again. I don't get on here much. JW if you still had the Holly. Thanks!
Jason Martin Member Full Member Messages 1,291 Reaction score 1,560 Location Myerstown PA First name Jason Jun 27, 2025 Thread Starter Thread Starter #5 I am pretty sure I still have them. I will check, but won't be home till tomorrow evening. Thanks!