Howdy from the home of the Alamo!

Texas Made

Reaction score
First name
Don
Been turning for almost a year but have to take the summer off due to the heat so I have about six months in. TX Moon recommend this place to me from a FB page we are on. Just looking to learn mere about turning and other woodworking projects.

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Welcome from Colorado. I'm a displaced Texan, but don't tell the rest of the folks. They already think this is a Texas controlled site...….

TXMoon

Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Howdy! And welcome! Yea, like the FB group there is a wealth of knowledge here, good people, and a lot of Texans.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Howdy Don, welcome to the club....

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Howdy Don, Welcome from the Upper Gulf Coast of Texas where we use video monitors unwisely!! We love pictures! :texas::texas:

Gardnaaa

Reaction score
First name
Zack
Welcome to the club! Like Eric said, another Texan! We could always trade places, I hate NY! We can’t have any cool guns here :(.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Don, Welcome from another San Antonian! These guys are right, it is Texas controlled! :texas::texas:

Tony

Patrude

Reaction score
First name
Rich
Welcome from Taunton Massachusetts, hope you enjoy the site, lots of turning here. I might suggest a great you tube turning resource, Captain Eddie Castalin, "big guy productions". Doen to earth and incredibly practical and always well presented material