ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
We got an inch of that white crap here. Then it was raining, so now its all gone. And ll thts left is that mushy brown stuff....

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
20 degrees here, funny, had 2 hour delay for rain earlier this week, but nothing today. We got 1/4" of ice with and inch of snow on top last night. Can't walk on it, but I'm supposed to drive big yellow in an hour on it, should be interesting.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
It's 5 outside here right now. It's 16 inside my garage. I and a gentleman from church just spend some time installing a new storm door at the entrance into the house from the garage. With the right number of layers, didn't even get cold. Wasn't wearing gloves and my hands didn't even get cold.

@Tony , on the other hand, would have shivered to death if he was out there with me! :sarcastic:

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
It's 5 outside here right now. It's 16 inside my garage. I and a gentleman from church just spend some time installing a new storm door at the entrance into the house from the garage. With the right number of layers, didn't even get cold. Wasn't wearing gloves and my hands didn't even get cold.

@Tony , on the other hand, would have shivered to death if he was out there with me! :sarcastic:

That's why I'm in South Texas, where it's 56 and I've got the heater going.

T. Ben

Reaction score
First name
Troy
Dam wind is blowing and drifting up all the snow wrecking all the freshly groomed trails!! :scare3:

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
61° today!! That's about 35° above normal!

Spent most of the day outside and even got a good start on pruning the fruit trees. Of course, we've got a winter weather advisory for tomorrow night through Wednesday for up to 8" of snow with high winds on the tail end of the storm....

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
A little snow here today, but temps in the 40s so its melting right away. Great big fluffy flakes like feathers, kinda pretty unless you have to work in it like me and deal with tarps on the truck all day.
20200323_081605.jpg 20200323_093843.jpg

Mike Hill

Board Whoarder
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Raining again. I got so tired of watching it rain that I bought a tray of cinnamon rolls and licked the icing off!