Yes full warranty but I'm not impress with Generac so far as mechanical. Luckily, I haven't need it when it's been brokeWhaaaat? I hope that was a warranty repair!
Yes full warranty but I'm not impress with Generac so far as mechanical. Luckily, I haven't need it when it's been brokeWhaaaat? I hope that was a warranty repair!
Mine is at least 15 years old. Has the older rectangular, metal body, not the current rounded plastic. Haven’t had any problems like that. Starts every week for the self test.Yes full warranty but I'm not impress with Generac so far as mechanical. Luckily, I haven't need it when it's been broke
An 1/8" would have done nothing mud wise, however a 1/2" would surely impact things and make some mud possible. Hope you guys get more.We got a smidge over 1/8" of rain yesterday, according to my little weather station thing. The TV guy reported closer to half inch but I don't know where he gets his measurement. I was hoping for more. It even snowed a little in the higher peaks of the Cascades. There's a chance for another front tomorrow. I'm sure the fire fighters loved it, other than turning everything to mud.
Had formidable clouds pretty much all day, but not a drop. Our sunset. That was pretty much only one cloud near my house. The ones in the background are at least 5-6 miles away and heading Northeast from me.Since we were supposed to get some rain starting at 2pm yesterday, I made a dump run with a friend. He realized he'd left his phone on his quad and he was nervous the whole trip, It was about 1PM when we left the house. At the dump, about 1:30, the downpour started. We each got about maybe 10-12 drops while there. When we got back home, it was dryer than when we left.
It's supposed to rain again today at 2 PM. It just might happen as the sky around Tucson was real cloudy this morning, but the report states the sky will clear between 10 AM and 1PM with broken clouds from 1 to 2 and then rain. Yep, you bet. ........... Nubs
We love our green chilis but my wife is a snob. She must have Hatch.Getting ready to bag up the green chile for the winter, it's the hottest I've had for years.
View attachment 292902
Hatch chilies are great. I've stopped there numerous times to get about 25 pounds to give to friends while going out east. Gotten a lot for myself on the return trip. They also have good Pecans. ............. NubsWe love our green chilis but my wife is a snob. She must have Hatch.
We always used to get Hatch, but it seemed to be not as flavorful as it used to be. This is from Pueblo. I would love to try Lemitar chile if it was more readily available.We love our green chilis but my wife is a snob. She must have Hatch.
So far so good. No unexpected surprises or broken pipes!!
Nephew wasn't too far (as the crow flies) from you hunting in Wyoming. He was southwest of Bridger Peak elk hunting with bow. Same complaints as you, everything was wet and hard to dry clothes. He sent lots of great pics though, including many where the clouds were moving in below where he was hunting.We were camping in northern Colorado and got poured on almost every day. We came home Thursday, we were tired of looking at each other in the trailer. Had not seen that much rain in years. Really good to see and I am not complaining, just saying what we had. Still showers around us at home but nothing like that. The total fire ban was even lifted for the first time this year up there. Still Stage one, no open burning but at least you could have a fire in the campground fire pit.