If the first stool passes, the second should be easy

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
90 miles is a long ride. 🤣
Leave the horse at home and take the car. Jerseyites likely to jail you for cruelty to animals this time of year. They went after a local buffalo farmer few years back, "leaving them out in the cold".

2feathers Creative Making

Reaction score
First name
Frank
These cross bolts are a good candidate for sex bolts if your locktite bottle is handy... I ran into a stash of them while installing undercabinet lights. These particular sets came with about 5 different lengths and only (of course) one size worked. I was forced to take the rest of the parts to my house... amazing where you see uses for them when you have them.

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Most excellent! A couple of years ago I was wondering how to create the hardware for a step ladder. And now, voila! Chuck

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
It’s such a relief when that first one works out, and a bigger one is on the way
What color will your stool be, guessing a shade of brown? Don't want to mire your thoughts as you push on cutting relief into the depths. The bowels of your shop have digested many woods to fertilize our minds with ambiance of goals yet to achieve.

SENC

Reaction score
First name
Henry
I recommend Dulcolax if you find you're having trouble passing #2.

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Passing a stool that big would change your pants size !

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
You guys need therapy. The "a checkup from the neck up" kind. I may never be able to look at one of those... stepladder chairs, the same again.
Just got home from Therapy. Cut up a 1984 blazer into many pieces, plow frame, hitch and all with some new battery powered Holmatro tools.