Introduction

David Siepker

Member
Full Member
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Location
Ozark, mo
First name
David
Hi From the Ozarks.
I'm David Siepker and am newish to wood carving. I do model airplanes , gardening, carpentry and now whittling or carving. 70 yr old retired RN. Bought 5 acres a few years back and had to drop a funky Maple tree. I accidently let it spalt.
Oh darn . So I want to trade some of it, maybe. Mostly I'm looking to improve my whittling skills.

20260708_202344.webp 20230712_205117.webp
 
Welcome from Bulverde, TEXAS! There’s a few whittlers on this site, and loads of suitable wood. Let us know what you might be looking for. Chuck
 
WELCOME! From Michigan. :welcome2:
Please take a.mo.ent to read our rules so that you will understand how we buy, sell, and trade here.
Cool carvings :cool:
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5
I will re read the rules.
Added a pic of my stack of spalted maple. That's about half cuz the mobile sawyer was still cutting. Been in the barn over a year.
 
Back
Top